Strømmen will welcome Bryne to Strømmen Stadion for a matchday 3 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 3rd July 2016 ended in a Strømmen 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Strømmen has won 5 matches, and Bryne triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.64 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Strømmen's last game in the Norway First Division against Bryne at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Strømmen had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Bryne's recent game against Ranheim ended in a home 5-2 win. Although Jærens superlag didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Bryne had good chances in both halves and scored in the 4th, 19th, 40th, 54th and 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Strømmen is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Strømmen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Bryne has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bryne wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bryne kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Strømmen or Bryne to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Strømmen's home and Bryne's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Tuesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 100% of Strømmen's home and Bryne's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Strømmen vs Bryne Betting Tips
Strømmen vs Bryne Head to Head
Average stats between Strømmen and Bryne in most recent 14 outings in the Norway First Division.
Strømmen vs Bryne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Strømmen and Bryne across current season. Calculated from Strømmen's Home stats and Bryne's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Strømmen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Strømmen has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Strømmen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Strømmen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Strømmen recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Strømmen has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Strømmen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Strømmen this season.
- Coming into this game, Bryne has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bryne has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bryne has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Bryne ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bryne will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Strømmen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Bryne, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (86% of all matches) involving Bryne has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bryne will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||1.43 / 3.50||1.25||1.67|
|Scored||0.43 / 1.83||0.50||0.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.67||0.75||1.33|
|BTTS %||29% / 100%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||43% / 100%||50 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||44 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.57 / 6.33||4.25||2.67|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.50||1.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.14 / 2.20||1.00||1.33|
|Fouls||9.29 / 13.40||8.75||10.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 10.83||10.00||7.67|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 5.00||4.50||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.43 / 3.50||4.00||2.67|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.33||2.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.17||1.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||86% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||0 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 6.00||5.00||7.33|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.40||1.00||1.67|
|Offsides||1.43 / 0.00||1.25||1.67|
|Fouls||11.86 / 0.00||10.00||14.33|
|Shots||13.29 / 12.33||13.00||13.67|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.83||4.50||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Strømmen vs Bryne Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|