Strømmen will welcome Ranheim to Strømmen Stadion for a matchday 4 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 28th September 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Strømmen has won 8 matches, and Ranheim triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Strømmen's last game in the Norway First Division against Bryne at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Strømmen had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Ranheim's previous game in the competition versus Bryne ended in an away 5-2 loss. Ranheim didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Ranheim was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 8th and 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Strømmen is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Strømmen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Ranheim has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ranheim wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ranheim kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Strømmen has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 0.75 per game. It is disappointing to see that Ranheim is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 33% of all games on the road.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Strømmen wins on average 1.25 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Ranheim. My prediction is Ranheim to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 75% of Strømmen's home and Ranheim's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Strømmen vs Ranheim Betting Tips
Strømmen vs Ranheim Head to Head
Average stats between Strømmen and Ranheim in most recent 18 outings in the Norway First Division.
Strømmen vs Ranheim Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Strømmen and Ranheim across current season. Calculated from Strømmen's Home stats and Ranheim's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Strømmen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Strømmen has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Strømmen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Strømmen recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Strømmen has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Strømmen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/6 games for Strømmen this season.
- Coming into this game, Ranheim has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ranheim has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Ranheim turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ranheim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Ranheim, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Ranheim has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||25 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.33 / 3.50||1.25||1.50|
|Scored||0.33 / 1.83||0.50||0.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.67||0.75||1.50|
|BTTS %||17% / 100%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||33% / 100%||50 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||44 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 6.33||4.25||3.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||1.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.20||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||9.67 / 13.40||8.75||11.50|
|Shots||8.83 / 10.83||9.25||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 5.00||4.00||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.33||3.33|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.33||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.67||1.67||2.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||58% / 53%||56 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 5.50||5.00||8.33|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.33||1.33||1.00|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||1.33||1.33|
|Fouls||9.00 / 12.50||9.67||8.33|
|Shots||12.83 / 12.00||10.67||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||5.33||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Strømmen vs Ranheim Odds
|HT 1||3.95||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.45|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.45|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.17|