- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Strømsgodset will welcome Tromsø to Marienlyst Stadion for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 22nd September 2019 ended in a Strømsgodset 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Strømsgodset has won 9 matches, and Tromsø triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Strømsgodset's latest fixture against Kristiansund ended in an away 1-0 loss. Strømsgodset dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Tromsø's recent game against Sandefjord ended in a home 1-3 loss. Gutan had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Tromsø deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Strømsgodset is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Strømsgodset is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Tromsø has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tromsø has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 0.33 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Strømsgodset is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
Gutan got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Thursday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Strømsgodset wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 1.75 points per away game for Tromsø. My prediction is Strømsgodset to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Strømsgodset's home and Tromsø's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Strømsgodset has scored in 100% of home games. Tromsø is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Strømsgodset vs Tromsø Betting Tips
Strømsgodset vs Tromsø Head to Head
Average stats between Strømsgodset and Tromsø in most recent 18 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Strømsgodset vs Tromsø Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Strømsgodset and Tromsø across current season. Calculated from Strømsgodset's Home stats and Tromsø's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Strømsgodset has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Strømsgodset has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Strømsgodset has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Strømsgodset will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Strømsgodset ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Strømsgodset recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Strømsgodset, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Strømsgodset has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Tromsø has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tromsø has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tromsø has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Tromsø ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tromsø has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Tromsø this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 3.67||3.00||4.33|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||2.00||0.67|
|Conceded||2.33 / 2.33||1.00||3.67|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||46 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 6.17||5.33||7.67|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||2.33||0.67|
|Offsides||3.00 / 2.67||3.67||2.33|
|Fouls||10.67 / 10.17||12.67||8.67|
|Shots||12.50 / 11.33||16.33||8.67|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.67||8.00||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||43% / 0%||67 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.33||4.00||2.25|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.33||1.25|
|Conceded||1.71 / 0.50||2.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||0 %||75 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 6.50||4.33||4.25|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.67||2.67||1.00|
|Offsides||1.43 / 2.00||1.67||1.25|
|Fouls||11.00 / 12.80||10.67||11.25|
|Shots||12.29 / 14.83||12.00||12.50|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 7.00||4.33||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Strømsgodset vs Tromsø Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|