- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Sunderland will welcome Cheltenham Town to Stadium of Light for a matchday 10 fixture in England EFL League One.
Sunderland's last game in the England EFL League One against Bolton Wanderers at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although The Black Cats played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Sunderland scored before halftime in the 17th minute.
Cheltenham Town's previous game in the competition versus Wigan Athletic ended in an away 2-0 loss. Cheltenham Town had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Sunderland is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 6 games on home soil. The Black Cats's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Cheltenham Town has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cheltenham Town wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cheltenham Town kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. The Light Brigade is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in six games.
The Robins failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against The Light Brigade. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sunderland wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Cheltenham Town. My prediction is Sunderland to win.
Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town Betting Tips
Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Sunderland and Cheltenham Town.
Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sunderland and Cheltenham Town across current season. Calculated from Sunderland's Home stats and Cheltenham Town's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Sunderland has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sunderland has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sunderland is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Sunderland will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sunderland has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sunderland as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sunderland is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Cheltenham Town, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sunderland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Sunderland has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sunderland will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cheltenham Town has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cheltenham Town has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cheltenham Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sunderland, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Cheltenham Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Cheltenham Town has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.00||2.83||3.17|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.50||2.33||1.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.50||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||42% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||50 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||83 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 60%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 8.20||5.17||6.17|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||1.67||2.33|
|Offsides||2.45 / 1.50||2.00||3.00|
|Fouls||10.91 / 11.50||11.83||9.80|
|Shots||15.83 / 13.60||16.67||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 5.60||6.33||6.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||57 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 2.17||2.43||3.17|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||1.29||1.00|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.00||1.14||2.17|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||14 %||17 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||86 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 33%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 6.20||5.14||4.00|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.17||1.71||1.67|
|Offsides||2.08 / 2.00||1.83||2.33|
|Fouls||10.58 / 11.00||10.83||10.33|
|Shots||11.77 / 14.60||12.00||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 4.40||4.29||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||9.75|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|