- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Sunderland will welcome Lincoln City to Stadium of Light for a matchday 0 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 19th May 2021 ended in a Lincoln City 2-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Sunderland has won 2 matches, and Lincoln City triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Sunderland's latest fixture against Lincoln City ended in an away 2-0 loss. The Light Brigade dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
So far, Sunderland plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.58 points at home. Although Sunderland is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Lincoln City has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lincoln City has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 1.46 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Light Brigade is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
The Imps failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Light Brigade. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sunderland wins on average 1.58 points per home game, compared to 1.80 points per away game for Lincoln City. My prediction is Sunderland to win.
Sunderland vs Lincoln City Betting Tips
Sunderland vs Lincoln City Head to Head
Average stats between Sunderland and Lincoln City in most recent 6 outings in the England EFL League One.
Sunderland vs Lincoln City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sunderland and Lincoln City across current season. Calculated from Sunderland's Home stats and Lincoln City's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Sunderland has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sunderland has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sunderland has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sunderland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sunderland recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sunderland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (54% of all matches) involving Sunderland has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lincoln City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lincoln City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Lincoln City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Sunderland stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Lincoln City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (49% of all matches) involving Lincoln City has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||42 %||46 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.00||2.50||2.38|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.42||1.58|
|Conceded||0.94 / 0.50||1.08||0.79|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||17 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||92 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 67%||54 %||75 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||59 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.17 / 8.20||6.96||5.42|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.42||1.58|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.50||1.60||1.48|
|Fouls||12.02 / 11.50||12.61||11.46|
|Shots||14.66 / 13.60||13.91||15.38|
|Shots on Target||5.79 / 5.60||5.61||5.96|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 83%||42 %||52 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||24 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.17||2.79||2.40|
|Scored||1.49 / 2.50||1.54||1.44|
|Conceded||1.10 / 0.67||1.25||0.96|
|BTTS %||49% / 67%||50 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||13 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||21 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||21 %||36 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||79 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||33 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||51% / 83%||42 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.66 / 6.00||5.42||5.91|
|Cards||1.73 / 2.00||1.71||1.76|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.75||1.48||1.61|
|Fouls||10.84 / 11.00||10.77||10.91|
|Shots||12.15 / 15.20||12.42||11.87|
|Shots on Target||3.66 / 6.00||3.71||3.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sunderland vs Lincoln City Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|