- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
SuperSport United will welcome Baroka to Lucas Masterpieces Moripe Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. SuperSport United has won 4 matches, and Baroka triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
SuperSport United's latest fixture against Chippa United ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Since the start of the season, The Trendsetters is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although SuperSport United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Baroka has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Baroka wins 0.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Baroka kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Swanky Boys lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 67% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Bakgaga haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 83% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.83 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. SuperSport United wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.17 points per away game for Baroka. My prediction is SuperSport United to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of SuperSport United's home and Baroka's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of SuperSport United's home and Baroka's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
SuperSport United vs Baroka Betting Tips
SuperSport United vs Baroka Head to Head
Average stats between SuperSport United and Baroka in most recent 10 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
SuperSport United vs Baroka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SuperSport United and Baroka across current season. Calculated from SuperSport United's Home stats and Baroka's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, SuperSport United has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. SuperSport United has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SuperSport United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for SuperSport United as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- SuperSport United has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- SuperSport United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Baroka, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for SuperSport United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- SuperSport United has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for SuperSport United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for SuperSport United this season.
- Coming into this game, Baroka has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Baroka has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Baroka recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Baroka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Baroka this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||67 %||17 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.67||3.00||1.67|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.00||1.83||1.00|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||1.17||0.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||83 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||17 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 41%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.00||5.00||5.00|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.50||1.67||1.83|
|Offsides||1.11 / 1.00||0.50||1.60|
|Fouls||10.27 / 7.00||8.67||12.20|
|Shots||7.18 / 7.75||5.83||8.80|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.50||3.17||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||18% / 50%||20 %||17 %|
|Loss %||64% / 33%||40 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.33||1.40||2.67|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.00||0.80||0.83|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||0.60||1.83|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||20 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||52 %||58 %|
|Corners||7.33 / 7.00||12.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.36 / 1.50||2.80||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 5.50||2.00||0.50|
|Fouls||5.10 / 6.33||5.25||5.00|
|Shots||4.11 / 11.00||2.75||5.20|
|Shots on Target||1.78 / 5.00||1.00||2.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SuperSport United vs Baroka Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.90|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.04||BTTS NO||1.72|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|