- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
SuperSport United will welcome Maritzburg United to Lucas Masterpieces Moripe Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 27th November 2020 ended in a SuperSport United 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. SuperSport United has won 9 matches, and Maritzburg United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
SuperSport United's latest fixture against Mamelodi Sundowns ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from The Swanky Boys. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. SuperSport United was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 86 minute.
Maritzburg United's previous game in the competition versus Cape Town City ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
Since the start of the season, The Trendsetters is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Matsatsantsa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Maritzburg United has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maritzburg United wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Maritzburg United kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is SuperSport United or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.83 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of SuperSport United's home and Maritzburg United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
SuperSport United vs Maritzburg United Betting Tips
SuperSport United vs Maritzburg United Head to Head
Average stats between SuperSport United and Maritzburg United in most recent 15 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
SuperSport United vs Maritzburg United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SuperSport United and Maritzburg United across current season. Calculated from SuperSport United's Home stats and Maritzburg United's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, SuperSport United has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SuperSport United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SuperSport United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Maritzburg United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop SuperSport United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- SuperSport United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- SuperSport United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Maritzburg United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for SuperSport United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving SuperSport United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that SuperSport United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Maritzburg United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Maritzburg United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maritzburg United recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maritzburg United has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Maritzburg United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/30 games for Maritzburg United this season.
- Maritzburg United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.9 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||47 %||27 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||7 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 1.67||1.87||2.67|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.00||1.20||1.27|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||0.67||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||53 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||80 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||40 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 41%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 4.00||5.45||5.45|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.50||1.71||1.67|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.00||3.00||0.91|
|Fouls||7.74 / 7.00||7.85||7.64|
|Shots||7.61 / 7.75||7.73||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 4.50||4.18||4.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.00||2.40||1.80|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.83||1.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||60 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||67 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||53 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 29%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.80||4.58||4.64|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.67||2.13||1.67|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.60||2.58||1.82|
|Fouls||11.56 / 11.17||14.54||8.79|
|Shots||8.08 / 6.60||9.67||6.62|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.00||4.92||3.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SuperSport United vs Maritzburg United Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|