Sutton United will welcome Hartlepool United to The Knights Community Stadium for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Hartlepool United 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Sutton United has won 2 matches, and Hartlepool United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 86% of the time.
Sutton United's latest fixture against Maidenhead United ended in an away 3-0 win. The Gambians was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Sutton United was much better than Maidenhead United in the second half and scored in the 65th, 79th and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Sutton United is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 21 games on home soil. The Us's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Hartlepool United has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hartlepool United wins 1.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hartlepool United kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sutton United or Draw.
Sutton United vs Hartlepool United Betting Tips
Sutton United vs Hartlepool United Head to Head
Average stats between Sutton United and Hartlepool United in most recent 7 outings in the England National League.
Sutton United vs Hartlepool United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sutton United and Hartlepool United across current season. Calculated from Sutton United's Home stats and Hartlepool United's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Sutton United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sutton United has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sutton United is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Hartlepool United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sutton United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Sutton United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sutton United has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Sutton United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hartlepool United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sutton United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/42 games for Sutton United this season.
- Coming into this game, Hartlepool United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hartlepool United has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Hartlepool United as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Hartlepool United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sutton United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hartlepool United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/45 games for Hartlepool United this season.
- It's likely that Hartlepool United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||67 %||52 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||19 %||24 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||14 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.33||2.81||2.33|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.67||2.05||1.38|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.67||0.76||0.95|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||48 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||52 %||38 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||81 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||38 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||71 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 3.83||5.57||4.29|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.25||1.33||1.29|
|Offsides||1.05 / 1.50||0.76||1.35|
|Fouls||11.63 / 13.25||11.24||12.05|
|Shots||11.26 / 12.67||12.43||10.10|
|Shots on Target||5.48 / 6.00||6.19||4.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||65 %||41 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||17 %||32 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||17 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.50||2.70||2.50|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.00||1.74||1.41|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.50||0.96||1.09|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||48 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||30 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||9 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||43 %||18 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||83 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||43 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||70 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.69 / 6.17||7.00||6.36|
|Cards||1.64 / 1.67||1.48||1.82|
|Offsides||1.16 / 0.83||1.04||1.27|
|Fouls||10.80 / 11.33||11.09||10.50|
|Shots||12.25 / 12.00||13.32||11.18|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 5.67||5.27||5.45|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sutton United vs Hartlepool United Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|