- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Suwon will welcome FC Seoul to Suwon Sports Complex for a matchday 12 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 7th March 2021 ended in a FC Seoul 3-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Suwon has won 0 matches, and FC Seoul triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Suwon's latest fixture against Pohang Steelers ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Suwon. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
FC Seoul's previous game in the competition versus Jeju United ended in an away 2-1 loss. FC Seoul had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. FC Seoul played better before halftime and scored in the 4th minute.
Since the start of the season, Suwon is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Suwon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
FC Seoul has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FC Seoul wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Seoul kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Suwon or FC Seoul to win.
Suwon vs FC Seoul Betting Tips
Suwon vs FC Seoul Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon and FC Seoul in most recent 4 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon vs FC Seoul Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon and FC Seoul across current season. Calculated from Suwon's Home stats and FC Seoul's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Suwon has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Seoul's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Suwon from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Suwon has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Suwon ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Suwon, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Suwon has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Suwon will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FC Seoul has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FC Seoul has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for FC Seoul when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Suwon stop this run?
- FC Seoul has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can FC Seoul turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Seoul, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving FC Seoul has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||38 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.00||2.63||2.71|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.50||1.25||0.86|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.50||1.38||1.86|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||75 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||25 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||75 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||50 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||2.79 / 5.33||3.38||2.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.17||2.13||2.14|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.80||0.43||0.60|
|Fouls||12.29 / 11.80||13.50||10.67|
|Shots||11.57 / 11.67||12.63||10.17|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.33||5.50||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Loss %||54% / 83%||50 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.17||2.50||2.43|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.50||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.67||1.17||1.43|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 67%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||50 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||67 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 56%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 7.17||5.17||3.86|
|Cards||1.38 / 2.33||1.00||1.71|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.33||1.60||0.86|
|Fouls||11.00 / 13.67||11.33||10.71|
|Shots||11.46 / 16.33||12.83||10.29|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 6.67||5.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon vs FC Seoul Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|