- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Suwon will welcome Gangwon to Suwon World Cup Stadium for a matchday 29 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 15th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Suwon has won 3 matches, and Gangwon triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Suwon's latest fixture against Jeonbuk Motors ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Suwon played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 10th and 44th minute.
Gangwon's recent game against Daegu ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Gangwon didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Gangwon pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 69th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Suwon is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Suwon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Gangwon has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gangwon wins 0.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gangwon kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Suwon or Draw.
Suwon vs Gangwon Betting Tips
Suwon vs Gangwon Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon and Gangwon in most recent 10 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon vs Gangwon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon and Gangwon across current season. Calculated from Suwon's Home stats and Gangwon's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Suwon has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Suwon is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Suwon has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Gangwon's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Suwon from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Suwon has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Suwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gangwon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Suwon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/29 games for Suwon this season.
- It's likely that Suwon will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gangwon has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gangwon has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gangwon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/26 games for Gangwon this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||2.69||3.00|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.50||1.38||1.44|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.50||1.31||1.56|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||62 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||23 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||23 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||23 %||19 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||85 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||31 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||62 %||31 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.39 / 5.33||4.00||2.87|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.17||1.69||2.00|
|Offsides||0.92 / 0.80||0.50||1.29|
|Fouls||11.82 / 11.80||13.00||10.80|
|Shots||11.79 / 11.67||12.23||11.40|
|Shots on Target||5.61 / 5.33||5.69||5.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||33 %||15 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||50 %||23 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||17 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 2.83||2.08||2.38|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.67||1.33||0.77|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||0.75||1.62|
|BTTS %||48% / 83%||33 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 33%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||8 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 100%||67 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||58 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||58 %||46 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 6.17||4.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.80 / 2.17||1.42||2.15|
|Offsides||1.08 / 0.80||1.25||0.92|
|Fouls||10.42 / 13.83||10.25||10.58|
|Shots||10.42 / 12.33||11.33||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 6.00||5.08||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon vs Gangwon Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.65|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.68|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|