- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Suwon will welcome Incheon United to Suwon Sports Complex for a matchday 18 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 17th March 2021 ended in a Incheon United 4-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Suwon has won 1 match, and Incheon United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Suwon's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Pohang Steelers at home ended in a 3-4 loss. Suwon had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Suwon was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 32nd, 57th and 73rd minute.
Incheon United's recent game against Gwangju ended in a home 2-1 win. Incheon United dominated the game and deserved the win. Incheon United pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Suwon is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Suwon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Incheon United has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Incheon United wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Incheon United kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Suwon or Incheon United to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Suwon failed to keep a clean sheet in 10% of home games, while Incheon United conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 68% of Suwon's home and Incheon United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Suwon vs Incheon United Betting Tips
Suwon vs Incheon United Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon and Incheon United in most recent 6 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon vs Incheon United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon and Incheon United across current season. Calculated from Suwon's Home stats and Incheon United's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Suwon has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incheon United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Suwon from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Suwon has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Suwon has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Incheon United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Suwon, both home and away.
- Suwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Incheon United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Suwon, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Suwon has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Incheon United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Incheon United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Incheon United as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Incheon United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Incheon United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Suwon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Incheon United has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Incheon United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Incheon United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Incheon United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||30 %||33 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||40 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.00||3.20||2.67|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.50||1.70||1.67|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.22 / 5.33||4.10||2.13|
|Cards||2.16 / 1.17||2.10||2.22|
|Offsides||0.63 / 0.80||0.44||0.86|
|Fouls||12.17 / 11.80||13.40||10.63|
|Shots||11.22 / 11.67||12.60||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 5.33||5.80||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||40 %||13 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||20 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.67||2.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.67||1.10||1.00|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.00||0.90||2.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||30 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||10 %||13 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||60 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||44 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.47 / 4.83||2.90||1.86|
|Cards||1.83 / 3.00||1.90||1.75|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.00||1.50||1.17|
|Fouls||11.18 / 12.40||11.80||10.29|
|Shots||8.76 / 11.17||8.50||9.14|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 5.33||3.90||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon vs Incheon United Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|