- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Suwon will welcome Pohang Steelers to Suwon Sports Complex for a matchday 17 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in a Pohang Steelers 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Suwon has won 4 matches, and Pohang Steelers triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Suwon's latest fixture against Gangwon ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end.
Pohang Steelers's previous game in the competition versus Incheon United ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Pohang Steelers was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, Suwon is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Suwon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Pohang Steelers has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Pohang Steelers has collected 1.56 points on average per away game, compared to 1.44 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Pohang Steelers kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Suwon has won just 30% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.70 per game. Pohang Steelers is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Suwon wins on average 1.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Pohang Steelers. My prediction is Pohang Steelers to win.
Suwon vs Pohang Steelers Betting Tips
Suwon vs Pohang Steelers Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon and Pohang Steelers in most recent 5 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon vs Pohang Steelers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon and Pohang Steelers across current season. Calculated from Suwon's Home stats and Pohang Steelers's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Suwon has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pohang Steelers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Suwon from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Suwon has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Suwon has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Pohang Steelers get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Suwon, both home and away.
- Suwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Pohang Steelers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Suwon, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Suwon has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Pohang Steelers has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Pohang Steelers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pohang Steelers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Suwon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Pohang Steelers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Pohang Steelers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||30 %||33 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||40 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.00||3.20||2.67|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.50||1.70||1.67|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.22 / 5.33||4.10||2.13|
|Cards||2.16 / 1.17||2.10||2.22|
|Offsides||0.63 / 0.80||0.44||0.86|
|Fouls||12.17 / 11.80||13.40||10.63|
|Shots||11.22 / 11.67||12.60||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 5.33||5.80||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||33 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||44 %||22 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 4.00||1.78||2.67|
|Scored||1.11 / 2.67||0.78||1.44|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||1.00||1.22|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||44 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||11 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 50%||0 %||22 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||67 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||22 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 48%||61 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.24 / 5.83||6.25||4.33|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.67||2.00||2.11|
|Offsides||1.60 / 0.60||1.86||1.38|
|Fouls||14.41 / 12.50||14.38||14.44|
|Shots||10.41 / 13.33||9.38||11.33|
|Shots on Target||4.29 / 6.67||4.00||4.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon vs Pohang Steelers Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.35|
|Over 2.5||1.84||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.39||Under 9.5 Corners||1.56|