- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Suwon will welcome Seongnam to Suwon World Cup Stadium for a matchday 31 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 29th May 2021 ended in a Suwon 3-2 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Suwon has won 4 matches, and Seongnam triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Suwon's latest fixture against FC Seoul ended in an away 2-1 loss. Suwon dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Suwon was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Seongnam's previous game in the competition versus Incheon United ended in an away 1-0 win. Seongnam was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Seongnam was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Suwon is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Suwon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Seongnam has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Seongnam wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Seongnam kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Suwon or Draw.
Suwon vs Seongnam Betting Tips
Suwon vs Seongnam Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon and Seongnam in most recent 14 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon vs Seongnam Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon and Seongnam across current season. Calculated from Suwon's Home stats and Seongnam's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Suwon has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Suwon is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Suwon has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Seongnam's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Suwon from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Suwon has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Suwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Seongnam, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Suwon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/29 games for Suwon this season.
- It's likely that Suwon will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Seongnam has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Seongnam has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Seongnam has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Seongnam recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Seongnam has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Seongnam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/29 games for Seongnam this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||20 %||35 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||33 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 3.00||2.80||2.82|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.50||1.40||1.35|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.40||1.47|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||60 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||27 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||20 %||18 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||80 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||27 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 5.33||4.13||3.25|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.17||1.67||1.94|
|Offsides||0.86 / 0.80||0.43||1.27|
|Fouls||11.52 / 11.80||12.33||10.75|
|Shots||11.87 / 11.67||12.13||11.63|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.33||5.73||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||18 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||27 %||35 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||40 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.83||2.07||2.12|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||0.93||0.82|
|Conceded||1.22 / 2.00||1.13||1.29|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||40 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||7 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||27 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||67 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 0%||47 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||27 %||24 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||45 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.56 / 3.00||3.27||3.82|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.33||1.87||2.29|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.40||1.87||1.63|
|Fouls||13.25 / 12.33||13.13||13.35|
|Shots||9.31 / 7.00||9.73||8.94|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.50||4.53||4.24|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon vs Seongnam Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.65||Under 9.5 Corners||1.26|