- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Suwon will welcome Ulsan to Suwon World Cup Stadium for a matchday 33 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 25th July 2021 ended in a Suwon 5-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Suwon has won 1 match, and Ulsan triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Suwon's latest fixture against Daegu ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Ulsan's recent game against Gwangju ended in a home 1-0 win. Ulsan dominated the game and deserved the win. Ulsan deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 50th minute.
Since the start of the season, Suwon is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Suwon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Ulsan has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ulsan wins 1.81 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Suwon has won just 47% of home games. On average they score 1.40 goals and concede 1.40 per game. Ulsan won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Suwon wins on average 1.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Ulsan. My prediction is Ulsan to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Suwon has scored in 80% of home games. Ulsan is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Suwon vs Ulsan Betting Tips
Suwon vs Ulsan Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon and Ulsan in most recent 5 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon vs Ulsan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon and Ulsan across current season. Calculated from Suwon's Home stats and Ulsan's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Suwon has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Suwon is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Suwon at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ulsan's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Suwon from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 10 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Suwon has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Suwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ulsan, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Suwon, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (61% of all matches) involving Suwon has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ulsan has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ulsan has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ulsan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ulsan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Suwon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Ulsan, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (58% of all matches) involving Ulsan has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||20 %||35 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||33 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 3.00||2.80||2.82|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.50||1.40||1.35|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.40||1.47|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||60 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||27 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||20 %||18 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||80 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||27 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 5.33||4.13||3.25|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.17||1.67||1.94|
|Offsides||0.86 / 0.80||0.43||1.27|
|Fouls||11.52 / 11.80||12.33||10.75|
|Shots||11.87 / 11.67||12.13||11.63|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.33||5.73||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 100%||63 %||50 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||13% / 0%||6 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.17||2.88||2.50|
|Scored||1.66 / 2.50||1.88||1.44|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||1.00||1.06|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||56 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 67%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||81 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||44 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 50%||63 %||75 %|
|Possession %||59% / 53%||60 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 5.00||4.25||4.13|
|Cards||1.59 / 2.00||1.44||1.75|
|Offsides||1.72 / 2.17||1.80||1.64|
|Fouls||12.00 / 16.17||12.31||11.69|
|Shots||11.75 / 12.67||13.69||9.81|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 6.17||5.63||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon vs Ulsan Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|