Suwon Bluewings will welcome Daegu to Suwon World Cup Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a Daegu 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Suwon Bluewings has won 6 matches, and Daegu triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.07 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Suwon Bluewings's latest fixture against Ulsan ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Suwon Bluewings set the tone early and scored in the 5 minute.
Daegu's previous game in the competition versus Jeju United ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Daegu countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Daegu was much better in the second half and scored in the 8th and 54th minute.
So far, Suwon Bluewings plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.80 points per away game on average compared to 1.67 points at home. Although Suwon Bluewings is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Daegu has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Daegu wins 1.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Daegu kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Suwon Bluewings or Draw.
Suwon Bluewings vs Daegu Betting Tips
Suwon Bluewings vs Daegu Head to Head
Average stats between Suwon Bluewings and Daegu in most recent 14 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Suwon Bluewings vs Daegu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Suwon Bluewings and Daegu across current season. Calculated from Suwon Bluewings's Home stats and Daegu's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Suwon Bluewings has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Suwon Bluewings has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Suwon Bluewings has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Suwon Bluewings will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Suwon Bluewings has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Suwon Bluewings as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Suwon Bluewings ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Suwon Bluewings is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Daegu, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Suwon Bluewings, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Suwon Bluewings has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Suwon Bluewings will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daegu has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Daegu away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Daegu when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Suwon Bluewings stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Suwon Bluewings, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Daegu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Daegu has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Daegu will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||33 %||30 %|
|Loss %||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.33||2.56||2.40|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.44||1.60|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||1.11||0.80|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||11 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||11 %||30 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||100 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||56 %||60 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.28 / 3.83||3.22||3.33|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.67||1.33||2.40|
|Offsides||0.64 / 1.83||0.43||0.86|
|Fouls||13.67 / 14.00||13.44||13.89|
|Shots||10.39 / 12.33||10.56||10.22|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 5.00||4.44||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||40 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.50||2.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.20||1.33|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||90 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 51%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.33||4.44||3.78|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.83||1.60||2.33|
|Offsides||1.35 / 2.00||1.75||1.00|
|Fouls||13.33 / 13.00||14.00||12.67|
|Shots||11.22 / 11.83||11.56||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 4.67||4.44||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Suwon Bluewings vs Daegu Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|