- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Darmstadt 98 will welcome Greuther Fürth to Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor for a matchday 29 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 15th December 2020 ended in a Darmstadt 98 4-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Darmstadt 98 has won 3 matches, and Greuther Fürth triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.11 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Darmstadt 98's last game in the Germany 2. Bundesliga against Greuther Fürth at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Darmstadt 98 outplayed Greuther Fürth in the second half and scored in the 2nd and 40th minute.
Greuther Fürth's previous game in the competition versus Heidenheim ended in an away 1-0 win. Greuther Fürth was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Greuther Fürth was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90th minute.
So far, Darmstadt 98 plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.31 points at home. Although Darmstadt 98 is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Greuther Fürth has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Greuther Fürth has collected 1.88 points on average per away game, compared to 1.75 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Darmstadt 98 has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Greuther Fürth is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Darmstadt 98 wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Greuther Fürth. My prediction is Greuther Fürth to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.89 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of Darmstadt 98's home and Greuther Fürth's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Darmstadt 98 has scored in 75% of home games. Greuther Fürth is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth Betting Tips
Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth Head to Head
Average stats between Darmstadt 98 and Greuther Fürth in most recent 9 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Darmstadt 98 and Greuther Fürth across current season. Calculated from Darmstadt 98's Home stats and Greuther Fürth's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Darmstadt 98 has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Darmstadt 98 has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Darmstadt 98 has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Greuther Fürth's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Darmstadt 98 from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Darmstadt 98 as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Darmstadt 98 ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Darmstadt 98 is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Greuther Fürth, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Darmstadt 98 has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Darmstadt 98 has seen a total of 22/32 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 69% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Darmstadt 98 will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Greuther Fürth has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Greuther Fürth has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Greuther Fürth when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Darmstadt 98 stop this run?
- Greuther Fürth has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Greuther Fürth has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Darmstadt 98 get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Greuther Fürth, both home and away.
- Greuther Fürth will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Darmstadt 98, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Greuther Fürth, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (66% of all matches) involving Greuther Fürth has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Greuther Fürth will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||38 %||44 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||19 %||19 %|
|Loss %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.34 / 2.83||2.88||3.81|
|Scored||1.72 / 1.17||1.50||1.94|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.67||1.38||1.88|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||56 %||81 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||19 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||19 %||31 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||75 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||38 %||69 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 4.83||4.81||5.75|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.50||2.06||2.13|
|Offsides||2.23 / 1.00||2.53||1.94|
|Fouls||13.78 / 10.67||13.19||14.38|
|Shots||13.03 / 11.67||12.31||13.75|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 4.83||5.88||6.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.50||3.25||3.13|
|Scored||1.94 / 1.83||1.94||1.94|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.67||1.31||1.19|
|BTTS %||66% / 83%||69 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||81 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||55% / 57%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.59 / 5.33||6.38||4.81|
|Cards||1.91 / 1.83||2.06||1.75|
|Offsides||2.13 / 3.33||2.40||1.87|
|Fouls||14.16 / 12.83||14.00||14.31|
|Shots||14.78 / 15.50||16.50||13.06|
|Shots on Target||6.09 / 5.17||6.50||5.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|