- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Horn will welcome Blau-Weiß Linz to Sparkasse Horn Arena for a matchday 25 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 20th November 2020 ended in a Blau-Weiß Linz 3-2 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Horn has won 4 matches, and Blau-Weiß Linz triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.44 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Horn's last game in the Austria 2. Liga against Blau-Weiß Linz at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Horn played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Horn scored in the second half in the 55th minute.
Blau-Weiß Linz's previous game in the competition versus Amstetten ended in an away 2-0 win. Blau-Weiß Linz was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Blau-Weiß Linz was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 38th and 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Horn is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Horn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Blau-Weiß Linz has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Blau-Weiß Linz wins 1.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Blau-Weiß Linz kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Horn has won just 36% of home games. On average they score 1.57 goals and concede 1.86 per game. Blau-Weiß Linz is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Horn wins on average 1.29 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Blau-Weiß Linz. My prediction is Blau-Weiß Linz to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Horn's home and Blau-Weiß Linz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Horn has scored in 79% of home games. Blau-Weiß Linz is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Horn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Betting Tips
Horn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Head to Head
Average stats between Horn and Blau-Weiß Linz in most recent 9 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Horn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Horn and Blau-Weiß Linz across current season. Calculated from Horn's Home stats and Blau-Weiß Linz's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Horn has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Horn has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blau-Weiß Linz's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Horn from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Horn has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Horn has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Blau-Weiß Linz get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Horn, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Horn recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Horn, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (68% of all matches) involving Horn has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Blau-Weiß Linz has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Blau-Weiß Linz has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blau-Weiß Linz has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Blau-Weiß Linz will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Horn, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Blau-Weiß Linz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Blau-Weiß Linz has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/28 games for Blau-Weiß Linz this season.
- Blau-Weiß Linz will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 2.32 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||36 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||43 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||3.39 / 4.17||3.43||3.36|
|Scored||1.32 / 2.00||1.57||1.07|
|Conceded||2.07 / 2.17||1.86||2.29|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||71 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||28 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||39% / 50%||36 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||43 %||21 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||79 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||21 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 33%||21 %||14 %|
|Possession %||45% / 37%||43 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.52 / 6.17||5.54||5.50|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.83||2.00||3.07|
|Offsides||2.52 / 2.50||3.38||1.71|
|Fouls||15.04 / 13.17||14.54||15.50|
|Shots||10.63 / 12.00||10.23||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 6.83||4.54||4.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 50%||79 %||57 %|
|Draw %||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||14 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||3.39 / 3.00||3.07||3.71|
|Scored||2.32 / 1.50||2.43||2.21|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.50||0.64||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||36 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||28 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||7 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||54% / 33%||56 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||86 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||57 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||71 %||57 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.29 / 6.67||7.21||5.36|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.00||1.93||2.36|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.75||1.36||2.64|
|Fouls||15.39 / 17.75||14.14||16.64|
|Shots||12.93 / 10.50||12.86||13.00|
|Shots on Target||6.46 / 5.33||6.57||6.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Horn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.00|
|Home Win Nil||8.50||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.22|