Horn will welcome Amstetten to Sparkasse Horn Arena for a matchday 30 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 19th February 2021 ended in an Amstetten 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Horn has won 5 matches, and Amstetten triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Horn's latest fixture against Austria Klagenfurt ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Horn. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Amstetten's recent game against Rapid Wien II ended in a home 2-3 loss. Amstetten's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Amstetten put the pressure early on and scored in the 6th and 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Horn is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Horn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Amstetten has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Amstetten wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Amstetten kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Horn or Amstetten to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Horn's home and Amstetten's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Horn failed to keep a clean sheet in 27% of home games, while Amstetten conceded in 27% of away games. On average, both teams score in 57% of Horn's home and Amstetten's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Horn vs Amstetten Betting Tips
Horn vs Amstetten Head to Head
Average stats between Horn and Amstetten in most recent 9 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Horn vs Amstetten Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Horn and Amstetten across current season. Calculated from Horn's Home stats and Amstetten's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Horn has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Horn has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Amstetten's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Horn from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Horn has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Amstetten get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Horn, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Horn recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Horn has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/30 games for Horn this season.
- Coming into this game, Amstetten has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Amstetten has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Amstetten ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Amstetten recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Amstetten, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Amstetten has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.40 / 4.17||3.40||3.40|
|Scored||1.33 / 2.00||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||2.07 / 2.17||1.73||2.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||67 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||47 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Possession %||46% / 37%||44 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 6.17||5.27||5.87|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.83||2.07||2.93|
|Offsides||2.43 / 2.50||3.20||1.67|
|Fouls||14.77 / 13.17||14.40||15.13|
|Shots||10.37 / 12.00||10.47||10.27|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 6.83||4.93||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||47 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.30 / 2.17||3.87||2.73|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.17||1.53||1.00|
|Conceded||2.03 / 1.00||2.33||1.73|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||13 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.03 / 3.67||5.60||4.47|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.50||2.33||2.67|
|Offsides||2.33 / 2.25||2.67||2.00|
|Fouls||15.93 / 17.00||14.47||17.40|
|Shots||11.23 / 15.00||12.47||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 6.33||5.47||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Horn vs Amstetten Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.61||HT 2||2.99|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.36||BTTS NO||2.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.84||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|