- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Meppen will welcome Magdeburg to Hänsch-Arena for a matchday 12 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a Magdeburg 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Meppen has won 1 match, and Magdeburg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Meppen's latest fixture against MSV Duisburg ended in an away 1-0 win. Meppen was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Meppen set the tone early and scored in the 21st minute.
Magdeburg's recent game against Türkgücü-Ataspor ended in a home 4-0 win. Der Club dominated the game and deserved the win. Magdeburg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 30th, 55th, 56th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Meppen is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Meppen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 63% of home games.
Magdeburg has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Magdeburg wins 1.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Magdeburg kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Meppen has won just 63% of home games. On average they score 1.63 goals and concede 0.75 per game. Magdeburg is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Meppen wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Magdeburg. My prediction is Magdeburg to win.
Meppen vs Magdeburg Betting Tips
Meppen vs Magdeburg Head to Head
Average stats between Meppen and Magdeburg in most recent 6 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Meppen vs Magdeburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Meppen and Magdeburg across current season. Calculated from Meppen's Home stats and Magdeburg's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Meppen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Meppen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Meppen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Meppen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Meppen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/11 games for Meppen this season.
- Coming into this game, Magdeburg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Magdeburg has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Magdeburg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Meppen stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Magdeburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Magdeburg has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Magdeburg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Magdeburg this season.
- It's likely that Magdeburg will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||63 %||44 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.17||2.38||3.00|
|Scored||1.47 / 0.83||1.63||1.33|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||0.75||1.67|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||25 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||13 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||87 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||63 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||75 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 4.67||4.50||7.56|
|Cards||3.06 / 3.33||2.50||3.56|
|Offsides||1.35 / 3.33||1.25||1.44|
|Fouls||12.35 / 10.83||12.88||11.89|
|Shots||10.94 / 7.83||11.25||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.59 / 3.67||5.00||6.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 33%||75 %||63 %|
|Draw %||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||13 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.33||2.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.88 / 1.00||1.63||2.13|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.33||0.38||1.38|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||25 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 33%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||56% / 54%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 6.60||6.50||4.25|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.83||1.63||3.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.67||1.63||1.38|
|Fouls||11.81 / 9.67||11.63||12.00|
|Shots||13.19 / 12.60||14.63||11.75|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 4.60||6.63||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Meppen vs Magdeburg Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||1.78||Under 2.5||1.97|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|