Ried will welcome Austria Wien to josko ARENA for a matchday 32 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Ried has won 2 matches, and Austria Wien triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Ried's latest fixture against Rheindorf Altach ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Ried. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Austria Wien's recent game against St. Pölten ended in a home 2-1 win. Die Veilchen dominated the game and deserved the win. Austria Wien had good chances in both halves and scored in the 28th and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ried is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Ried is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Austria Wien has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Austria Wien wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Ried has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.25 goals and concede 1.75 per game. Austria Wien won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Ried wins on average 1.38 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Austria Wien. My prediction is Austria Wien to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 47% of Ried's home and Austria Wien's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Ried vs Austria Wien Betting Tips
Ried vs Austria Wien Head to Head
Average stats between Ried and Austria Wien in most recent 19 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Ried vs Austria Wien Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ried and Austria Wien across current season. Calculated from Ried's Home stats and Austria Wien's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Ried has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ried has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ried at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ried will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Austria Wien, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ried recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ried has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ried has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for Ried this season.
- Coming into this game, Austria Wien has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Austria Wien has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Wien has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Austria Wien when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Ried stop this run?
- Austria Wien has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Austria Wien has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Ried get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Austria Wien, both home and away.
- Austria Wien will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ried, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Austria Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (54% of all matches) involving Austria Wien has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Austria Wien will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 3.00||3.00||2.69|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.83||1.25||0.88|
|Conceded||1.78 / 2.17||1.75||1.81|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||31 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||25 %||6 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||56 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 0%||19 %||31 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||46 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 4.83||4.81||4.00|
|Cards||1.66 / 2.17||1.69||1.63|
|Offsides||2.41 / 2.67||2.50||2.31|
|Fouls||13.19 / 15.17||12.94||13.44|
|Shots||9.71 / 9.17||10.73||8.75|
|Shots on Target||3.48 / 2.83||3.80||3.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||35 %||44 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||41 %||11 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||24 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||3.06||2.61|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.50||1.65||1.50|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.50||1.41||1.11|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||24 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||47 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||24 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||53 %||56 %|
|Possession %||45% / 40%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 3.33||5.18||4.67|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.17||2.00||1.89|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.33||1.94||2.39|
|Fouls||12.97 / 14.17||12.47||13.44|
|Shots||13.00 / 8.83||13.53||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 4.33||5.18||5.28|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ried vs Austria Wien Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.40|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.55|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|