- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Ried will welcome LASK Linz to josko ARENA for a matchday 6 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a LASK Linz 3-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Ried has won 0 matches, and LASK Linz triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Ried's latest fixture against Rapid Wien ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Ried. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
LASK Linz's recent game against Hartberg ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. LASK Linz deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ried is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Ried is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
LASK Linz has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. LASK Linz has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. LASK Linz kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Ried is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 25% of home games. Ried has won just 75% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 1.25 per game. LASK Linz is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Ried wins on average 2.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against LASK Linz. My prediction is LASK Linz to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Ried's home and LASK Linz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Ried vs LASK Linz Betting Tips
Ried vs LASK Linz Head to Head
Average stats between Ried and LASK Linz in most recent 2 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Ried vs LASK Linz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ried and LASK Linz across current season. Calculated from Ried's Home stats and LASK Linz's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Ried has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ried has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ried has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Ried will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Ried has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Ried will be looking to keep up the momentum today against LASK Linz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Ried, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Ried has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, LASK Linz has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. LASK Linz has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can LASK Linz turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for LASK Linz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for LASK Linz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving LASK Linz has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.00||3.25||3.75|
|Scored||1.38 / 0.83||2.00||0.75|
|Conceded||2.13 / 2.17||1.25||3.00|
|BTTS %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 0%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||37% / 41%||36 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.63 / 4.83||3.50||3.75|
|Cards||1.25 / 2.17||1.25||1.25|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.67||1.50||2.50|
|Fouls||11.13 / 15.17||11.00||11.25|
|Shots||10.13 / 9.17||10.25||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 2.83||3.75||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||2.50||1.50|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.00||0.75||0.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.83||1.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||59% / 59%||58 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 6.00||4.75||8.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.00||1.50||1.50|
|Offsides||2.88 / 2.67||3.50||2.25|
|Fouls||11.63 / 10.50||9.75||13.50|
|Shots||17.13 / 14.83||13.25||21.00|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.83||5.00||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ried vs LASK Linz Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.35||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|