- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Roda JC will welcome VVV to Parkstad Limburg Stadion for a matchday 17 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 29th April 2018 ended in a Roda JC 4-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Roda JC has won 5 matches, and VVV triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Roda JC's latest fixture against Ajax II ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Roda JC. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Roda JC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 70 minute.
So far, Roda JC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.89 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. SV Roda JC Kerkrade's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
VVV has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. VVV wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. VVV kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Roda JC is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Good Old got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Roda JC wins on average 1.11 points per home game, compared to 0.78 points per away game for VVV. My prediction is Roda JC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.71 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Roda JC's home and VVV's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 53% of Roda JC's home and VVV's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Roda JC vs VVV Betting Tips
Roda JC vs VVV Head to Head
Average stats between Roda JC and VVV in most recent 8 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Roda JC vs VVV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Roda JC and VVV across current season. Calculated from Roda JC's Home stats and VVV's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Roda JC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Roda JC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- VVV's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Roda JC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Roda JC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Roda JC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Roda JC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Roda JC will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, VVV has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. VVV has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for VVV recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for VVV has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/16 games for VVV this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||44 %||22 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||3.28 / 3.17||2.78||3.78|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.33||1.44||2.33|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.83||1.33||1.44|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||56 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||44 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||22 %||44 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 4.67||7.89||5.44|
|Cards||0.83 / 0.67||0.78||0.89|
|Offsides||1.28 / 3.50||0.78||1.78|
|Fouls||9.06 / 12.17||8.78||9.33|
|Shots||15.06 / 12.83||16.00||14.11|
|Shots on Target||7.89 / 6.17||8.89||6.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 83%||56 %||22 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.83||2.56||2.22|
|Scored||1.11 / 2.17||1.44||0.78|
|Conceded||1.28 / 0.67||1.11||1.44|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||56 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 50%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||89 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 83%||33 %||22 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||49 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.94 / 2.83||6.11||5.78|
|Cards||1.33 / 1.33||1.44||1.22|
|Offsides||1.89 / 2.00||2.11||1.67|
|Fouls||11.00 / 13.00||10.44||11.56|
|Shots||10.61 / 9.67||13.22||8.00|
|Shots on Target||5.22 / 5.00||6.67||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Roda JC vs VVV Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.60||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.72||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|