- England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Sandhausen will welcome Hamburger SV to BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald for a matchday 29 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 15th December 2020 ended in a Hamburger SV 4-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Sandhausen has won 1 match, and Hamburger SV triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Sandhausen's last game in the Germany 2. Bundesliga against Würzburger Kickers at home ended in a 1-0 win. Sandhausen had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Sandhausen scored before halftime in the 44th minute.
Hamburger SV's recent game against Darmstadt 98 ended in a home 1-2 loss. Die Rothosen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Hamburger SV deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sandhausen is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 16 games on home soil. Sandhausen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Hamburger SV has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hamburger SV wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hamburger SV kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Sandhausen has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.69 goals and concede 1.31 per game. Hamburger SV is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sandhausen wins on average 1.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Hamburger SV. My prediction is Hamburger SV to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Sandhausen's home and Hamburger SV's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sandhausen has scored in 81% of home games. Hamburger SV is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV Betting Tips
Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV Head to Head
Average stats between Sandhausen and Hamburger SV in most recent 5 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandhausen and Hamburger SV across current season. Calculated from Sandhausen's Home stats and Hamburger SV's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Sandhausen has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandhausen has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sandhausen is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Sandhausen at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Hamburger SV's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sandhausen from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sandhausen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandhausen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sandhausen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hamburger SV has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hamburger SV has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hamburger SV has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Hamburger SV ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Hamburger SV has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hamburger SV has seen a total of 22/32 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 69% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hamburger SV will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||50 %||6 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||59% / 67%||25 %||94 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 3.50||3.00||2.94|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.69||0.69|
|Conceded||1.78 / 2.33||1.31||2.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||13 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||31 %||13 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||81 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||43 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.41 / 4.83||5.25||5.56|
|Cards||2.72 / 3.17||2.56||2.88|
|Offsides||2.19 / 1.50||2.31||2.06|
|Fouls||14.97 / 12.67||15.56||14.38|
|Shots||11.19 / 10.33||12.06||10.31|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 4.33||5.38||3.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||56 %||38 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||19 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.31 / 3.83||3.25||3.38|
|Scored||2.03 / 2.00||2.25||1.81|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.83||1.00||1.56|
|BTTS %||69% / 100%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||13 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||56 %||31 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||31 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||63 %||56 %|
|Possession %||58% / 58%||57 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.22 / 6.50||7.00||5.44|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.67||1.69||2.19|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.83||1.94||1.31|
|Fouls||12.00 / 11.83||11.31||12.69|
|Shots||12.53 / 12.50||14.63||10.44|
|Shots on Target||5.66 / 5.33||6.25||5.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV Odds
|HT 1||4.80||HT X||2.35||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.85|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.35|