Sandhausen will welcome Jahn Regensburg to BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a Jahn Regensburg 3-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Sandhausen has won 3 matches, and Jahn Regensburg triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Sandhausen's latest fixture against Fortuna Düsseldorf ended in an away 1-0 win. Sandhausen was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sandhausen set the tone early and scored in the 7 minute.
Jahn Regensburg's recent game against Darmstadt 98 ended in a home 0-2 loss. Jahn's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Sandhausen plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.40 points per away game on average compared to 0.33 points at home. Although Sandhausen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Jahn Regensburg has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Jahn Regensburg has collected 1.56 points on average per away game, compared to 1.55 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sandhausen or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.88 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Sandhausen's home and Jahn Regensburg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 51% of Sandhausen's home and Jahn Regensburg's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg Betting Tips
Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg Head to Head
Average stats between Sandhausen and Jahn Regensburg in most recent 11 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandhausen and Jahn Regensburg across current season. Calculated from Sandhausen's Home stats and Jahn Regensburg's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Sandhausen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandhausen has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jahn Regensburg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sandhausen from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Sandhausen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandhausen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Sandhausen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sandhausen will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Jahn Regensburg has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jahn Regensburg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Jahn Regensburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jahn Regensburg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Jahn Regensburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Jahn Regensburg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.50||3.00||3.20|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||0.67||1.40|
|Conceded||2.05 / 2.33||2.33||1.80|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||56 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||33 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||56 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||11 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||11 %||60 %|
|Possession %||40% / 43%||45 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 4.83||3.89||3.60|
|Cards||2.53 / 3.17||2.44||2.60|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.50||1.33||1.90|
|Fouls||12.42 / 12.67||12.11||12.70|
|Shots||10.32 / 10.33||11.00||9.70|
|Shots on Target||3.68 / 4.33||4.00||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||45 %||44 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||18 %||22 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||36 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.45 / 2.17||4.00||2.78|
|Scored||1.95 / 0.83||2.27||1.56|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.33||1.73||1.22|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||82 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||36 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||27 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 0%||73 %||44 %|
|Scores %||85% / 50%||91 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||9 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 17%||73 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.00||4.91||5.11|
|Cards||1.90 / 3.50||1.64||2.22|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||2.09||1.89|
|Fouls||13.05 / 16.17||12.27||14.00|
|Shots||14.90 / 10.33||17.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||6.10 / 4.17||7.18||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.69||Under 9.5 Corners||2.17|