- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Waldhof Mannheim will welcome Hallescher FC to Carl-Benz-Stadion for a matchday 36 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Waldhof Mannheim has won 0 matches, and Hallescher FC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Waldhof Mannheim's latest fixture against Unterhaching ended in an away 2-0 win. Waldhof Mannheim was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Waldhof Mannheim scored in both halves in the 24th and 59th minute.
Hallescher FC's recent game against Türkgücü-Ataspor ended in a home 4-1 win. Die Chemiker dominated the game and deserved the win. Hallescher FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 8th, 60th, 65th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Waldhof Mannheim is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Waldhof Mannheim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Hallescher FC has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hallescher FC wins 1.16 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hallescher FC kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Waldhof Mannheim or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Waldhof Mannheim has scored in 79% of home games. Hallescher FC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Betting Tips
Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Head to Head
Average stats between Waldhof Mannheim and Hallescher FC in most recent 3 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Waldhof Mannheim and Hallescher FC across current season. Calculated from Waldhof Mannheim's Home stats and Hallescher FC's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Waldhof Mannheim has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Waldhof Mannheim has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Waldhof Mannheim has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Waldhof Mannheim as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Waldhof Mannheim will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hallescher FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Waldhof Mannheim has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for Waldhof Mannheim this season.
- It's likely that Waldhof Mannheim will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hallescher FC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hallescher FC has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hallescher FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Hallescher FC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Hallescher FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Waldhof Mannheim, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hallescher FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for Hallescher FC this season.
- It's likely that Hallescher FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||37 %||32 %|
|Draw %||34% / 50%||32 %||37 %|
|Loss %||32% / 0%||32 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 1.83||3.63||1.89|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.17||1.89||0.74|
|Conceded||1.45 / 0.67||1.74||1.16|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||68 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||26 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||79 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||11 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||47 %||53 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 3.00||5.63||4.58|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.67||2.05||2.16|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.00||2.06||1.79|
|Fouls||11.50 / 12.67||11.75||11.21|
|Shots||10.97 / 9.00||12.63||9.32|
|Shots on Target||5.16 / 4.33||6.21||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||42 %||32 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||32 %||21 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||26 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.00||2.68||3.05|
|Scored||1.34 / 1.00||1.42||1.26|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.00||1.26||1.79|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||5 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||74 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||58 %||37 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 4.00||4.53||3.95|
|Cards||2.08 / 1.67||1.95||2.21|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.50||1.29||2.07|
|Fouls||13.59 / 12.25||14.07||13.13|
|Shots||12.13 / 8.67||12.26||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.83||4.53||5.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||2.01|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|