- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Werder Bremen will welcome Fortuna Düsseldorf to wohninvest WESERSTADION for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a Werder Bremen 3-2 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Werder Bremen has won 4 matches, and Fortuna Düsseldorf triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.71 goals, while both teams score 86% of the time.
Werder Bremen's latest fixture against Hannover 96 ended in an away 4-1 win. Die Werderaner was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Werder Bremen scored in both halves in the 22nd, 51st, 72nd and 84th minute.
Fortuna Düsseldorf's recent game against Sandhausen ended in a home 0-1 loss. F95 had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Werder Bremen plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.70 points per away game on average compared to 1.67 points at home. Die Grün-Weißen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Fortuna Düsseldorf has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Fortunen has collected 1.30 points on average per away game, compared to 0.78 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fortuna Düsseldorf kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Die Werderaner is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
F95 is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Die Werderaner.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Werder Bremen wins on average 1.67 points per home game, compared to 1.30 points per away game for Fortuna Düsseldorf. My prediction is Werder Bremen to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.66 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of Werder Bremen's home and Fortuna Düsseldorf's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 53% of Werder Bremen's home and Fortuna Düsseldorf's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Werder Bremen vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Betting Tips
Werder Bremen vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Head to Head
Average stats between Werder Bremen and Fortuna Düsseldorf in most recent 7 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Werder Bremen and Fortuna Düsseldorf across current season. Calculated from Werder Bremen's Home stats and Fortuna Düsseldorf's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Werder Bremen has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Werder Bremen has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Werder Bremen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Fortuna Düsseldorf's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Werder Bremen from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Werder Bremen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Werder Bremen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Werder Bremen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fortuna Düsseldorf, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Werder Bremen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Werder Bremen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Werder Bremen will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fortuna Düsseldorf has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fortuna Düsseldorf has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fortuna Düsseldorf recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fortuna Düsseldorf has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/18 games for Fortuna Düsseldorf this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||22 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 3.67||2.89||3.40|
|Scored||1.84 / 2.67||1.89||1.80|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.00||1.00||1.60|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 50%||22 %||50 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||44 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||57% / 55%||55 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.47 / 5.17||7.00||6.00|
|Cards||2.37 / 1.67||2.00||2.70|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.00||1.22||1.10|
|Fouls||10.95 / 10.33||12.11||9.90|
|Shots||17.11 / 15.00||16.78||17.40|
|Shots on Target||6.47 / 6.00||6.44||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||11 %||40 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||44 %||10 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.00||2.89||2.50|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.67||1.33||1.10|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.33||1.56||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||11 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Scores %||74% / 33%||78 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.11 / 6.17||7.11||5.20|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.67||1.67||2.40|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.00||1.44||1.10|
|Fouls||11.47 / 9.67||11.33||11.60|
|Shots||14.63 / 11.67||16.44||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 3.17||5.44||3.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Werder Bremen vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|