- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Swansea City will welcome Millwall to Swansea.com Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a Swansea City 3-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Swansea City has won 5 matches, and Millwall triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Millwall's previous game in the competition versus West Bromwich Albion ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved. Millwall was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 55th minute.
Since the start of the season, Swansea City is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Swansea has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Millwall has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Millwall wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Millwall kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Millwall.
Swansea City vs Millwall Betting Tips
Swansea City vs Millwall Head to Head
Average stats between Swansea City and Millwall in most recent 8 outings in the England Championship.
Swansea City vs Millwall Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Swansea City and Millwall across current season. Calculated from Swansea City's Home stats and Millwall's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Swansea City has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Swansea City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Swansea City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Swansea City as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Swansea City has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Swansea City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Millwall, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Swansea City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Swansea City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Swansea City this season.
- Coming into this game, Millwall has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Millwall has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Millwall has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Millwall as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Millwall is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Swansea City, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Millwall, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (89% of all matches) involving Millwall has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.17||1.00||3.50|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.83||0.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||0.60||2.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||20 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||40 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 50%||80 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Possession %||65% / 62%||65 %||65 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 5.20||5.00||3.75|
|Cards||1.78 / 1.67||1.20||2.50|
|Offsides||2.57 / 1.20||3.00||2.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 10.80||9.00||11.00|
|Shots||10.63 / 12.20||11.75||9.50|
|Shots on Target||2.63 / 2.20||1.25||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||67% / 67%||50 %||80 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.83||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.25||0.80|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.00||1.25||1.20|
|BTTS %||89% / 67%||100 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||52 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 6.60||7.75||4.00|
|Cards||2.67 / 2.50||2.75||2.60|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.80||1.67||1.25|
|Fouls||12.13 / 10.60||10.25||14.00|
|Shots||14.75 / 15.00||16.25||13.25|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 5.60||5.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Swansea City vs Millwall Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.08||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|