- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Swansea City will welcome Reading to Swansea.com Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 10th August 2021 ended in a Swansea City 3-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Swansea City has won 9 matches, and Reading triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 41% of the time.
Swansea City's latest fixture against Barnsley ended in an away 2-0 win. Swansea City was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Swansea City was much better than Barnsley in the second half and scored in the 74th and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Swansea City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Swansea's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Reading has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Reading wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Reading kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Swansea City lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 40% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Royals got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Swansea City wins on average 1.60 points per home game, compared to 1.20 points per away game for Reading. My prediction is Swansea City to win.
Swansea City vs Reading Betting Tips
Swansea City vs Reading Head to Head
Average stats between Swansea City and Reading in most recent 17 outings in the England Championship.
Swansea City vs Reading Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Swansea City and Reading across current season. Calculated from Swansea City's Home stats and Reading's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Swansea City has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Swansea City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Swansea City at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Reading's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Swansea City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Swansea City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Swansea City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Swansea City has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Reading has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Reading has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Reading recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Reading has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Reading this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||40 %||18 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||20 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.83||2.10||2.82|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.30||1.09|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.67||0.80||1.73|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||40 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||10 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||20 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||70 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||60 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||65% / 65%||65 %||65 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 2.60||4.90||4.27|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.83||1.30||1.91|
|Offsides||2.53 / 1.80||3.10||1.89|
|Fouls||8.85 / 7.80||8.60||9.10|
|Shots||11.00 / 10.60||12.00||10.09|
|Shots on Target||4.10 / 5.60||4.70||3.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||36 %||40 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||27 %||0 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||36 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 2.33||2.91||2.80|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.17||1.45||1.10|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.17||1.45||1.70|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||64 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||18 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||18 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||82 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 17%||55 %||30 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.24 / 3.40||3.55||2.90|
|Cards||1.48 / 1.67||1.36||1.60|
|Offsides||2.58 / 3.80||3.22||2.00|
|Fouls||9.75 / 8.60||10.90||8.60|
|Shots||11.33 / 9.60||11.91||10.70|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 4.20||5.18||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Swansea City vs Reading Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.92||Under 2.5||1.82|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|