- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Swindon Town will welcome Rochdale to The County Ground for a matchday 12 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 13th April 2021 ended in a Rochdale 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Swindon Town has won 4 matches, and Rochdale triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 82% of the time.
Swindon Town's last game in the England EFL League Two against Rochdale at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Swindon Town outplayed Rochdale in the second half and scored in the 37th and 90+3 minute.
So far, Swindon Town plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.56 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Swindon Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Rochdale has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rochdale has collected 1.44 points on average per away game, compared to 1.10 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rochdale kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Swindon Town is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Dale is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Swindon Town.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Swindon Town wins on average 1.11 points per home game, compared to 1.44 points per away game for Rochdale. My prediction is Swindon Town to win.
Swindon Town vs Rochdale Betting Tips
Swindon Town vs Rochdale Head to Head
Average stats between Swindon Town and Rochdale in most recent 11 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Swindon Town vs Rochdale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Swindon Town and Rochdale across current season. Calculated from Swindon Town's Home stats and Rochdale's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Swindon Town has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Swindon Town has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Swindon Town as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Swindon Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rochdale, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Swindon Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Swindon Town has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rochdale has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Rochdale has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rochdale recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rochdale has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Rochdale has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Rochdale this season.
- Rochdale will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.09 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||22 %||78 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||44 %||22 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.83||2.33||2.78|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.50||1.11||2.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.33||1.22||0.78|
|BTTS %||72% / 83%||67 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||11 %||56 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||78 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 0%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||60% / 48%||64 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.12 / 4.20||5.25||5.00|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.20||2.11||1.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.40||1.29||2.56|
|Fouls||11.06 / 9.80||10.75||11.33|
|Shots||14.12 / 8.00||14.00||14.22|
|Shots on Target||5.76 / 3.80||6.00||5.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Draw %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 5.33||2.30||2.78|
|Scored||1.26 / 2.50||1.10||1.44|
|Conceded||1.26 / 2.83||1.20||1.33|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||10 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||20 %||44 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||70 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.94 / 3.60||7.33||4.56|
|Cards||1.11 / 2.00||1.00||1.22|
|Offsides||1.56 / 0.60||1.78||1.33|
|Fouls||7.89 / 8.60||5.89||9.89|
|Shots||14.22 / 13.00||15.78||12.67|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.60||4.78||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Swindon Town vs Rochdale Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.07||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|