- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sydney FC will welcome Western Sydney Wanderers to Sydney Cricket Ground for a matchday 22 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a Western Sydney Wanderers 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Sydney FC has won 11 matches, and Western Sydney Wanderers triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Sydney FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Melbourne Victory FC at home ended in a 2-0 win. Sky Blues had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Sydney FC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 10th and 83rd minute.
Western Sydney Wanderers's previous game in the competition versus Perth Glory FC ended in an away 5-1 loss. Western Sydney Wanderers didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Western Sydney Wanderers was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sydney FC is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Sky Blues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Western Sydney Wanderers has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Western Sydney Wanderers wins 1.15 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Western Sydney Wanderers kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Sydney FC is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Wanderers failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Sydney FC.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sydney FC wins on average 1.92 points per home game, compared to 1.15 points per away game for Western Sydney Wanderers. My prediction is Sydney FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.74 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Sydney FC's home and Western Sydney Wanderers's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers Betting Tips
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers in most recent 26 outings in the Australia A-League.
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Sydney FC's Home stats and Western Sydney Wanderers's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Sydney FC has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sydney FC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sydney FC is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Sydney FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Western Sydney Wanderers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sydney FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sydney FC as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sydney FC has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Sydney FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Western Sydney Wanderers, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sydney FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/26 games for Sydney FC this season.
- It's likely that Sydney FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Western Sydney Wanderers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Western Sydney Wanderers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Western Sydney Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Western Sydney Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Western Sydney Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||54 %||46 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||15 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||1.85||2.92|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.33||1.15||1.85|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.00||0.69||1.08|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||38 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||77 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||46 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||69 %||46 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||50 %||55 %|
|Corners||7.23 / 5.00||6.38||8.08|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.33||1.77||2.08|
|Offsides||2.46 / 1.67||2.15||2.77|
|Fouls||10.04 / 8.33||10.85||9.23|
|Shots||15.12 / 13.67||15.31||14.92|
|Shots on Target||6.81 / 7.17||6.69||6.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||46 %||23 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||15 %||46 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||38 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 2.00||3.38||3.38|
|Scored||1.73 / 1.17||2.00||1.46|
|Conceded||1.65 / 0.83||1.38||1.92|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||54 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||85 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||46 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||48 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 4.33||6.31||5.15|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.50||1.69||2.15|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.67||2.62||1.46|
|Fouls||11.08 / 10.17||11.46||10.69|
|Shots||14.96 / 10.67||16.54||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.38 / 4.83||7.31||5.46|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.40||Under 9.5 Corners||2.75|