- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Tallinna FC Flora will welcome Legion to A. Le Coq Arena for a matchday 22 fixture in Estonia Meistriliiga. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Tallinna FC Flora 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Tallinna FC Flora has won 5 matches, and Legion failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Tallinna FC Flora's latest fixture against Kuressaare ended in an away 1-0 loss. Kaktused dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Legion's recent game against Paide ended in a home 1-2 loss. Legion's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Legion deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tallinna FC Flora is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 9 games on home soil. Triibulised has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Legion has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Legion wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Legion kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Kaktused is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Legion failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Kaktused. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tallinna FC Flora wins on average 2.56 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Legion. My prediction is Tallinna FC Flora to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 51% of Tallinna FC Flora's home and Legion's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Tallinna FC Flora vs Legion Betting Tips
Tallinna FC Flora vs Legion Head to Head
Average stats between Tallinna FC Flora and Legion in most recent 5 outings in the Estonia Meistriliiga.
Tallinna FC Flora vs Legion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tallinna FC Flora and Legion across current season. Calculated from Tallinna FC Flora's Home stats and Legion's Away stats.
Estonia Meistriliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Tallinna FC Flora has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tallinna FC Flora has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Tallinna FC Flora at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Legion's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tallinna FC Flora from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Tallinna FC Flora has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Tallinna FC Flora has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Tallinna FC Flora will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Legion, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tallinna FC Flora recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tallinna FC Flora has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/20 games for Tallinna FC Flora this season.
- Coming into this game, Legion has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Legion has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Legion when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Tallinna FC Flora stop this run?
- Legion has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Legion has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Tallinna FC Flora get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Legion, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Legion, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (63% of all matches) involving Legion has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Legion will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 83%||78 %||73 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||22 %||18 %|
|Loss %||5% / 17%||0 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||3.30 / 3.67||3.11||3.45|
|Scored||2.65 / 3.00||2.56||2.73|
|Conceded||0.65 / 0.67||0.56||0.73|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||33 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||22 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||70% / 50%||67 %||73 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||89 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 50%||67 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 83%||89 %||73 %|
|Possession %||57% / 50%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.45 / 4.67||6.22||6.64|
|Cards||1.70 / 1.50||1.78||1.64|
|Offsides||2.35 / 2.50||2.44||2.27|
|Fouls||10.25 / 8.67||9.56||10.82|
|Shots||14.65 / 13.17||15.56||13.91|
|Shots on Target||7.35 / 6.17||7.78||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.17||3.08||2.92|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.00||1.92||1.42|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.17||1.50|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||42 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||33 %||8 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||83 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 5.83||6.25||4.08|
|Cards||2.71 / 2.20||3.08||2.33|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.40||2.58||2.42|
|Fouls||13.54 / 16.20||12.83||14.25|
|Shots||13.63 / 13.67||14.58||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.96 / 5.33||7.08||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tallinna FC Flora vs Legion Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|