Legion will welcome Tallinna FC Levadia to EJL TNTK Staadion for a matchday 16 fixture in Estonia Meistriliiga. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a Tallinna FC Levadia 4-3 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Legion has won 0 matches, and Tallinna FC Levadia triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Legion's latest fixture against Viljandi JK Tulevik ended in an away 1-0 loss. Legion dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Tallinna FC Levadia's previous game in the competition versus Kuressaare ended in an away 3-2 win. Tallinna FC Levadia was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Tallinna FC Levadia was much better in the second half and scored in the 19th, 29th and 50th minute.
Since the start of the season, Legion is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Legion is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Tallinna FC Levadia has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tallinna FC Levadia has collected 2.75 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Legion has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 1.29 per game. Tallinna FC Levadia won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Legion wins on average 1.43 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Tallinna FC Levadia. My prediction is Tallinna FC Levadia to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.93 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Legion's home and Tallinna FC Levadia's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Legion vs Tallinna FC Levadia Betting Tips
Legion vs Tallinna FC Levadia Head to Head
Average stats between Legion and Tallinna FC Levadia in most recent 4 outings in the Estonia Meistriliiga.
Legion vs Tallinna FC Levadia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Legion and Tallinna FC Levadia across current season. Calculated from Legion's Home stats and Tallinna FC Levadia's Away stats.
Estonia Meistriliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Legion has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Legion has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tallinna FC Levadia's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Legion from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Legion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Legion has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Tallinna FC Levadia has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tallinna FC Levadia has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Tallinna FC Levadia and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 8 away trips. Can Legion end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Tallinna FC Levadia when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Legion stop this run?
- Tallinna FC Levadia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Tallinna FC Levadia has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Legion get in on the action today? There has been a total of 23 goals in the last 5 games for Tallinna FC Levadia, both home and away.
- Tallinna FC Levadia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Legion, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Tallinna FC Levadia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving Tallinna FC Levadia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tallinna FC Levadia will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||43 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.17||3.29||2.29|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.00||2.00||1.14|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.17||1.29||1.14|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||86 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||14 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.14 / 5.83||6.57||3.71|
|Cards||2.86 / 2.20||3.14||2.57|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.40||2.29||1.86|
|Fouls||14.21 / 16.20||13.43||15.00|
|Shots||13.07 / 13.67||15.86||10.29|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.33||7.14||3.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||79% / 67%||67 %||88 %|
|Draw %||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.07 / 3.17||5.33||3.13|
|Scored||2.64 / 1.83||3.00||2.38|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.33||2.33||0.75|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||71% / 33%||67 %||75 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||83 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||17 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 83%||50 %||88 %|
|Possession %||61% / 54%||60 %||62 %|
|Corners||7.14 / 5.00||5.50||8.38|
|Cards||3.29 / 3.00||3.33||3.25|
|Offsides||1.14 / 2.00||0.83||1.38|
|Fouls||13.57 / 15.60||14.00||13.25|
|Shots||11.86 / 11.80||11.00||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.64 / 6.40||5.33||7.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Legion vs Tallinna FC Levadia Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.68||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|