- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Ilves will welcome KTP to Ratinan Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 16th June 2020 ended in a Ilves 4-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Ilves has won 5 matches, and KTP triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Ilves's last game in the Finland Veikkausliiga against KuPS at home ended in a 3-2 win. Although Ipa played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Ilves was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 15th, 48th and 61st minute.
KTP's previous game in the competition versus Inter Turku ended in an away 2-1 loss. KTP had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. KTP was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+5th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ilves is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Ilves is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
KTP has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. KTP has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KTP kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Ilves is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
KTP failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Ilves. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ilves wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for KTP. My prediction is Ilves to win.
Ilves vs KTP Betting Tips
Ilves vs KTP Head to Head
Average stats between Ilves and KTP in most recent 8 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Ilves vs KTP Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ilves and KTP across current season. Calculated from Ilves's Home stats and KTP's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Ilves has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ilves has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Ilves, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving Ilves has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, KTP has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. KTP has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for KTP ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KTP recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for KTP has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for KTP this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.83||3.33||2.25|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.17||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.67||1.67||1.25|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||46 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 5.50||6.00||5.25|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.67||2.00||1.75|
|Offsides||2.86 / 2.67||1.00||4.25|
|Fouls||11.71 / 10.33||10.00||13.00|
|Shots||11.86 / 11.33||12.33||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.33||7.00||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||71% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||3.33||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.86 / 2.00||2.67||1.25|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 50%||67 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||41 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.17||4.33||2.00|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.67||1.67||3.00|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.33||1.33||1.25|
|Fouls||13.43 / 13.83||13.33||13.50|
|Shots||7.57 / 7.00||8.67||6.75|
|Shots on Target||3.71 / 3.83||3.67||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ilves vs KTP Odds
|HT 1||2.11||HT X||2.18||HT 2||5.60|
|Home Win Nil||2.35||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|