- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Tanjong Pagar will welcome Balestier Khalsa to for a matchday 6 fixture in Singapore S.League. The last meeting on 4th April 2021 ended in a Balestier Khalsa 4-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Tanjong Pagar has won 1 match, and Balestier Khalsa triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Tanjong Pagar's latest fixture against Home United ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Tanjong Pagar. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Tanjong Pagar was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 47 minute.
Balestier Khalsa's previous game in the competition versus Tampines Rovers ended in an away 5-1 loss. Balestier Khalsa had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Balestier Khalsa played better before halftime and scored in the 20th minute.
Although Tanjong Pagar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Balestier Khalsa has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Balestier Khalsa wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Balestier Khalsa kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tanjong Pagar or Balestier Khalsa to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Tanjong Pagar failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Balestier Khalsa conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 65% of Tanjong Pagar's home and Balestier Khalsa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tanjong Pagar vs Balestier Khalsa Betting Tips
Tanjong Pagar vs Balestier Khalsa Head to Head
Average stats between Tanjong Pagar and Balestier Khalsa in most recent 8 outings in the Singapore S.League.
Tanjong Pagar vs Balestier Khalsa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tanjong Pagar and Balestier Khalsa across current season. Calculated from Tanjong Pagar's Home stats and Balestier Khalsa's Away stats.
Singapore S.League Form
- Coming into this game, Tanjong Pagar has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Tanjong Pagar has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tanjong Pagar has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 10 games involving Tanjong Pagar has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Balestier Khalsa get in on the action today? There has been a total of 22 goals in the last 5 games for Tanjong Pagar, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Tanjong Pagar, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Tanjong Pagar has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Balestier Khalsa has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Balestier Khalsa has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Balestier Khalsa has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Tanjong Pagar get in on the action today? There has been a total of 27 goals in the last 5 games for Balestier Khalsa, both home and away.
- Can Balestier Khalsa turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Balestier Khalsa has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Balestier Khalsa has seen a total of 8/11 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 73% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Balestier Khalsa will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 67%||40 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||4.40 / 4.17||5.00||3.80|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.50||1.40||1.40|
|Conceded||3.00 / 2.67||3.60||2.40|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 50%||0 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||60 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||60 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 3.33||4.80||4.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 20.00||11.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.60 / 6.00||11.60||9.60|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 3.50||6.00||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 3.50||3.20||4.67|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.50||1.60||1.67|
|Conceded||2.36 / 2.00||1.60||3.00|
|BTTS %||73% / 67%||60 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||45% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||80 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||20 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||40 %||17 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 6.17||5.80||3.33|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.33||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.67||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.18 / 11.17||13.20||11.33|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.83||4.80||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tanjong Pagar vs Balestier Khalsa Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.38||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|