- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Ternana will welcome SPAL to Stadio Libero Liberati for a matchday 6 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 13th May 2017 ended in a Ternana 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Ternana has won 2 matches, and SPAL triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 17% of the time.
Ternana's last game in the Italy Serie B against Parma at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although Fere played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Ternana outplayed Parma in the second half and scored in the 66th, 75th and 87th minute.
SPAL's recent game against Vicenza ended in a home 3-2 win. SPAL dominated the game and deserved the win. SPAL had good chances in both halves and scored in the 30th, 53rd and 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Ternana is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Ternana is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
SPAL has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. SPAL wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. SPAL failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or SPAL.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Ternana failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while SPAL conceded in 25% of away games. On average, both teams score in 59% of Ternana's home and SPAL's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Ternana vs SPAL Betting Tips
Ternana vs SPAL Head to Head
Average stats between Ternana and SPAL in most recent 6 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Ternana vs SPAL Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ternana and SPAL across current season. Calculated from Ternana's Home stats and SPAL's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Ternana has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ternana has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ternana has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Ternana ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Ternana, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Ternana has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ternana will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, SPAL has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SPAL has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for SPAL ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for SPAL, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving SPAL has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that SPAL will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 83%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 4.50||3.00||3.25|
|Scored||1.38 / 3.17||1.25||1.50|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.33||1.75||1.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 5.20||4.50||6.25|
|Cards||2.38 / 3.00||2.00||2.75|
|Offsides||2.38 / 0.00||2.50||2.25|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||12.75||13.25|
|Shots||15.38 / 14.20||13.75||17.00|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 6.60||6.00||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.00||4.00||1.25|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||2.75||0.25|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||75 %||0 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 4.67||7.25||4.50|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.17||2.25||2.75|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.50||0.50||1.50|
|Fouls||15.25 / 11.17||15.50||15.00|
|Shots||20.00 / 13.50||24.50||15.50|
|Shots on Target||7.25 / 4.67||9.25||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ternana vs SPAL Odds
|HT 1||3.35||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|