- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Tigres UANL will welcome León to Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León for a matchday 8 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 10th January 2021 ended in a Tigres UANL 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Tigres UANL has won 9 matches, and León triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Tigres UANL's last game in the Mexico Liga MX against Atlas at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Tigres UANL scored before halftime in the 32nd minute.
León's recent game against América ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. León put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 26th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Auriazules is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Tigres UANL is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
León has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los Esmeraldas has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.60 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Felinos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
Los Panzas Verdes is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Felinos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tigres UANL wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 1.75 points per away game for León. My prediction is Tigres UANL to win.
Tigres UANL vs León Betting Tips
Tigres UANL vs León Head to Head
Average stats between Tigres UANL and León in most recent 23 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Tigres UANL vs León Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tigres UANL and León across current season. Calculated from Tigres UANL's Home stats and León's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Tigres UANL has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tigres UANL has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tigres UANL has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Tigres UANL will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Tigres UANL ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Tigres UANL will be looking to keep up the momentum today against León, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tigres UANL has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/9 games for Tigres UANL this season.
- Coming into this game, León has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. León has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- León has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- León will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tigres UANL, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for León, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving León has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||25 %||40 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||75 %||20 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.33||2.75||2.80|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.67||1.75||1.40|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.00||1.40|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||75 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 57%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 4.67||4.75||4.60|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.50||2.50||2.00|
|Offsides||0.89 / 1.50||0.50||1.20|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.00||13.50||12.60|
|Shots||11.89 / 12.33||11.25||12.40|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.83||5.00||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 1.50||2.20||3.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 0.83||1.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||0.80||1.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||60 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||40 %||75 %|
|Possession %||58% / 52%||63 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 2.67||5.60||3.50|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.83||2.00||2.25|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.67||1.80||0.75|
|Fouls||13.56 / 11.33||13.60||13.50|
|Shots||12.89 / 10.50||13.00||12.75|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 3.17||5.20||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tigres UANL vs León Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|