- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Tigres UANL will welcome Puebla to Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León for a matchday 2 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 14th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Tigres UANL has won 10 matches, and Puebla triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.41 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Tigres UANL's latest fixture against Santos Laguna ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Tigres UANL was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Puebla's recent game against América ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Puebla put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Auriazules is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Los Tigres's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Puebla has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Puebla has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.42 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Felinos lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 50% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Los Camoteros got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tigres UANL wins on average 1.92 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Puebla. My prediction is Tigres UANL to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 39% of Tigres UANL's home and Puebla's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tigres UANL vs Puebla Betting Tips
Tigres UANL vs Puebla Head to Head
Average stats between Tigres UANL and Puebla in most recent 22 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Tigres UANL vs Puebla Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tigres UANL and Puebla across current season. Calculated from Tigres UANL's Home stats and Puebla's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Tigres UANL has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Tigres UANL has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tigres UANL is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Tigres UANL at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Puebla's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tigres UANL from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Tigres UANL, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Tigres UANL has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tigres UANL will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Puebla has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Puebla has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Puebla ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Puebla will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tigres UANL, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Puebla, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (48% of all matches) involving Puebla has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||50 %||27 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||42 %||27 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||8 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.33||2.17||2.55|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.67||1.50||1.27|
|Conceded||0.96 / 0.67||0.67||1.27|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||42 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||17 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||42 %||18 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||75 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||50 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||55% / 57%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 4.67||6.42||3.91|
|Cards||2.35 / 1.50||2.25||2.45|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.50||1.25||1.18|
|Fouls||12.30 / 12.00||12.00||12.64|
|Shots||14.39 / 12.33||15.83||12.82|
|Shots on Target||5.87 / 5.83||6.58||5.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||42 %||30 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||25 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.17||2.25||1.80|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.00||1.17||0.90|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.17||1.08||0.90|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||58 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||83 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 41%||50 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 1.67||5.42||3.60|
|Cards||2.91 / 2.17||2.50||3.40|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.00||1.25||2.00|
|Fouls||15.09 / 11.17||15.00||15.20|
|Shots||13.59 / 8.83||14.83||12.10|
|Shots on Target||5.05 / 3.33||5.67||4.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tigres UANL vs Puebla Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.00||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.72|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|