- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Tochigi will welcome Giravanz Kitakyushu to Kanseki Stadium for a matchday 12 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 15th November 2020 ended in a Giravanz Kitakyushu 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Tochigi has won 1 match, and Giravanz Kitakyushu triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Tochigi's last game in the Japan J2 League against Giravanz Kitakyushu at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Tochigi had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Tochigi scored before halftime in the 25th minute.
Giravanz Kitakyushu's recent game against Matsumoto Yamaga ended in a home 1-2 loss. Giravanz Kitakyushu had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Giravanz Kitakyushu deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
So far, Tochigi plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.29 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Tochigi is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Giravanz Kitakyushu has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Giravanz Kitakyushu has collected 1.33 points on average per away game, compared to 0.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Giravanz Kitakyushu kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tochigi or Draw.
Tochigi vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Betting Tips
Tochigi vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Head to Head
Average stats between Tochigi and Giravanz Kitakyushu in most recent 8 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Tochigi vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tochigi and Giravanz Kitakyushu across current season. Calculated from Tochigi's Home stats and Giravanz Kitakyushu's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Tochigi has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Tochigi has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Tochigi ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Tochigi turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Tochigi has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Tochigi has seen a total of 8/13 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 62% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Tochigi will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Giravanz Kitakyushu has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Giravanz Kitakyushu has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giravanz Kitakyushu recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/13 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||17 %||29 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||50 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 2.67||2.17||2.29|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.83||1.14|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.17||1.33||1.14|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||50 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 41%||50 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.83||6.00||3.43|
|Cards||0.54 / 1.50||0.67||0.43|
|Offsides||1.38 / 2.17||1.67||1.14|
|Fouls||11.46 / 13.00||12.83||10.29|
|Shots||9.69 / 11.50||11.83||7.86|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 5.00||3.83||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||57 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.17||2.00||2.83|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.33||0.57||1.17|
|Conceded||1.54 / 1.83||1.43||1.67|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||57 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||29 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 83%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 5.33||4.29||4.50|
|Cards||0.62 / 0.33||0.57||0.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.17||1.29||0.67|
|Fouls||8.00 / 6.83||8.14||7.83|
|Shots||7.92 / 9.50||8.29||7.50|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 3.83||3.57||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tochigi vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.88||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|