- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Tochigi will welcome Kyoto Sanga to Kanseki Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 8th November 2020 ended in a Tochigi 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Tochigi has won 5 matches, and Kyoto Sanga triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Kyoto Sanga's recent game against Ventforet Kofu ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Tochigi is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 8 games on home soil. Tochigi's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Kyoto Sanga has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Kyoto Sanga has collected 2.22 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Tochigi has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Kyoto Sanga is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Tochigi wins on average 1.13 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Kyoto Sanga. My prediction is Kyoto Sanga to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 28% of Tochigi's home and Kyoto Sanga's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tochigi vs Kyoto Sanga Betting Tips
Tochigi vs Kyoto Sanga Head to Head
Average stats between Tochigi and Kyoto Sanga in most recent 10 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Tochigi vs Kyoto Sanga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tochigi and Kyoto Sanga across current season. Calculated from Tochigi's Home stats and Kyoto Sanga's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Tochigi has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tochigi has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tochigi has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Tochigi as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Tochigi has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Tochigi will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kyoto Sanga, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tochigi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tochigi has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/18 games for Tochigi this season.
- Coming into this game, Kyoto Sanga has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Kyoto Sanga has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kyoto Sanga away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Kyoto Sanga as they have now gone 13 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kyoto Sanga has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Kyoto Sanga is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Tochigi, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kyoto Sanga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Kyoto Sanga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/18 games for Kyoto Sanga this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||38 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.67||2.00||2.40|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.50||1.00||1.10|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||1.00||1.30|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||38 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||13 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||13 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||38 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||38 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||38 %||30 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.83||5.63||3.60|
|Cards||0.67 / 1.50||0.75||0.60|
|Offsides||1.39 / 2.17||1.88||1.00|
|Fouls||11.56 / 13.00||12.63||10.70|
|Shots||9.11 / 11.50||10.13||8.30|
|Shots on Target||3.44 / 5.00||3.50||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 33%||56 %||67 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.50||3.11||1.33|
|Scored||1.56 / 0.67||2.00||1.11|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||1.11||0.22|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||56 %||11 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 0%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||61% / 33%||44 %||78 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 4.50||5.22||5.67|
|Cards||0.78 / 1.00||0.56||1.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.20||1.78||1.56|
|Fouls||10.00 / 8.60||10.67||9.33|
|Shots||11.94 / 8.83||13.22||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.17||5.67||5.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tochigi vs Kyoto Sanga Odds
|HT 1||4.45||HT X||2.04||HT 2||2.78|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|