- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Matsumoto Yamaga will welcome Fagiano Okayama to Sunpro Alwin Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Matsumoto Yamaga 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Matsumoto Yamaga has won 1 match, and Fagiano Okayama triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.55 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Matsumoto Yamaga's recent game against Zweigen Kanazawa ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Tochigi plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.10 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Tochigi is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Matsumoto Yamaga has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Matsumoto Yamaga wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Matsumoto Yamaga failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tochigi or Draw.
Tochigi vs Matsumoto Yamaga Betting Tips
Tochigi vs Matsumoto Yamaga Head to Head
Average stats between Tochigi and Matsumoto Yamaga in most recent 11 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Tochigi vs Matsumoto Yamaga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tochigi and Matsumoto Yamaga across current season. Calculated from Tochigi's Home stats and Matsumoto Yamaga's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Matsumoto Yamaga has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Matsumoto Yamaga has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Matsumoto Yamaga turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Matsumoto Yamaga recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Matsumoto Yamaga has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Matsumoto Yamaga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Matsumoto Yamaga this season.
- Matsumoto Yamaga will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.84 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Fagiano Okayama has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fagiano Okayama has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fagiano Okayama has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Fagiano Okayama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fagiano Okayama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fagiano Okayama has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fagiano Okayama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/19 games for Fagiano Okayama this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.67||2.00||2.40|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.89||1.10|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.17||1.11||1.30|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||33 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||44 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||33 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||33 %||30 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.83||5.56||3.60|
|Cards||0.63 / 1.50||0.67||0.60|
|Offsides||1.37 / 2.17||1.78||1.00|
|Fouls||11.26 / 13.00||11.89||10.70|
|Shots||9.00 / 11.50||9.78||8.30|
|Shots on Target||3.47 / 5.00||3.56||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||30 %||11 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||30 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 1.67||2.70||2.11|
|Scored||0.84 / 1.17||1.20||0.44|
|Conceded||1.58 / 0.50||1.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||20 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||70 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||30 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 50%||40 %||11 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 5.67||2.80||4.78|
|Cards||0.95 / 0.67||0.90||1.00|
|Offsides||0.84 / 2.80||0.40||1.33|
|Fouls||9.21 / 10.80||8.90||9.56|
|Shots||8.84 / 14.83||8.90||8.78|
|Shots on Target||3.74 / 5.83||4.30||3.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tochigi vs Matsumoto Yamaga Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.87||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.70||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|