- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Club Always Ready vs Blooming
- 23:30 Oriente Petrolero vs San José Bulgaria Second League
- 16:00 Yantra 2019 vs Marek
- 17:00 Sozopol vs Ludogorets II Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:00 Wadi Degla vs Al Ahly Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs KR Latvia Virsliga
- 16:00 BFC Daugavpils vs Rīgas FS
Torino will welcome Roma to Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino for a matchday 31 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 17th December 2020 ended in a Roma 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Torino has won 3 matches, and Roma triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Torino's latest fixture against Udinese ended in an away 1-0 win. Torino was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Torino was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 61st minute.
Roma's recent game against Bologna ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Giallorossi didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Roma put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 44th minute.
So far, Torino plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.95 points at home. Although Torino is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Roma has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maggica wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Roma kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Torino has won just 16% of home games. On average they score 1.32 goals and concede 1.89 per game. Roma is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Torino wins on average 0.95 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Roma. My prediction is Roma to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.29 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of Torino's home and Roma's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Torino failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Roma conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 65% of Torino's home and Roma's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Torino vs Roma Betting Tips
Torino vs Roma Head to Head
Average stats between Torino and Roma in most recent 20 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Torino vs Roma Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Torino and Roma across current season. Calculated from Torino's Home stats and Roma's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Torino has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Torino has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Torino has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Torino turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Torino recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Torino, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (66% of all matches) involving Torino has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Roma has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Roma has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Roma has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Roma ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Roma has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Roma this season.
- It's likely that Roma will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||47 %||37 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 2.83||3.21||3.05|
|Scored||1.32 / 0.67||1.32||1.32|
|Conceded||1.82 / 2.17||1.89||1.74|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||68 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||26 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||74 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 50%||32 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 3.17||5.16||3.74|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.67||1.79||2.42|
|Offsides||1.55 / 1.50||1.84||1.26|
|Fouls||14.71 / 13.33||13.37||16.05|
|Shots||12.76 / 8.50||13.95||11.58|
|Shots on Target||4.92 / 3.00||5.42||4.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||68 %||26 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||11 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.67||3.16||3.47|
|Scored||1.79 / 2.17||2.21||1.37|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.50||0.95||2.11|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||42 %||22 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||89 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||47 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||74 %||42 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 6.17||5.63||5.89|
|Cards||2.39 / 2.33||2.79||2.00|
|Offsides||1.61 / 2.00||1.37||1.84|
|Fouls||14.05 / 10.67||14.63||13.47|
|Shots||15.76 / 17.00||17.00||14.53|
|Shots on Target||6.37 / 7.33||6.89||5.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Torino vs Roma Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.55|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|