Torino will welcome Benevento to Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 22nd January 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Torino has won 2 matches, and Benevento failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Torino's latest fixture against Lazio ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Benevento's recent game against Crotone ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Benevento put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 13rd minute.
So far, Torino plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.95 points at home. Although Torino is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Benevento has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Benevento has collected 1.05 points on average per away game, compared to 0.68 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Benevento kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Torino is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Benevento failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Torino.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Torino wins on average 0.95 points per home game, compared to 1.05 points per away game for Benevento. My prediction is Torino to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Torino's home and Benevento's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Torino failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Benevento conceded in 21% of away games. On average, both teams score in 59% of Torino's home and Benevento's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Torino vs Benevento Betting Tips
Torino vs Benevento Head to Head
Average stats between Torino and Benevento in most recent 3 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Torino vs Benevento Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Torino and Benevento across current season. Calculated from Torino's Home stats and Benevento's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Torino has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Torino has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Torino has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Torino turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Torino recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Torino, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (66% of all matches) involving Torino has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Benevento has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Benevento has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Benevento has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Benevento ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Benevento turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Benevento recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Benevento, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (58% of all matches) involving Benevento has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||47 %||37 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 2.83||3.21||3.05|
|Scored||1.32 / 0.67||1.32||1.32|
|Conceded||1.82 / 2.17||1.89||1.74|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||68 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||26 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||74 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 50%||32 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 3.17||5.16||3.74|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.67||1.79||2.42|
|Offsides||1.55 / 1.50||1.84||1.26|
|Fouls||14.71 / 13.33||13.37||16.05|
|Shots||12.76 / 8.50||13.95||11.58|
|Shots on Target||4.92 / 3.00||5.42||4.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 0%||11 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.00||3.05||3.00|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.83||1.00||1.11|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.17||2.05||1.89|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||63 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||74 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||42% / 48%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 6.33||4.74||4.16|
|Cards||2.66 / 2.17||2.47||2.84|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.67||1.53||1.78|
|Fouls||13.05 / 12.50||13.58||12.53|
|Shots||12.26 / 13.67||12.74||11.79|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 5.33||5.16||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Torino vs Benevento Odds
|HT 1||2.41||HT X||2.46||HT 2||3.94|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.69||Under 9.5 Corners||2.17|