- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Torino will welcome Napoli to Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino for a matchday 33 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 23rd December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Torino has won 3 matches, and Napoli triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Torino's latest fixture against Bologna ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Torino was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 58 minute.
Napoli's recent game against Lazio ended in a home 5-2 win. Although Azzurri didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Napoli had good chances in both halves and scored in the 7th, 12nd, 53rd, 65th and 80th minute.
So far, Torino plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.06 points per away game on average compared to 0.94 points at home. Although Torino is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Napoli has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Napoli wins 1.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Torino has won just 17% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.94 per game. Napoli won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Torino wins on average 0.94 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Napoli. My prediction is Napoli to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.14 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Torino's home and Napoli's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Torino has scored in 72% of home games. Napoli is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Torino vs Napoli Betting Tips
Torino vs Napoli Head to Head
Average stats between Torino and Napoli in most recent 19 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Torino vs Napoli Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Torino and Napoli across current season. Calculated from Torino's Home stats and Napoli's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Torino has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Torino has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Torino recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Torino has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 23/35 games for Torino this season.
- Coming into this game, Napoli has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Napoli has scored 17 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Napoli has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Napoli when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Torino stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Napoli as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Napoli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Napoli is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Torino, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 17 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Napoli, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (56% of all matches) involving Napoli has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Napoli will score today, as they have netted in the last 24 games coming into this one and have scored 17 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||17 %||24 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||44 %||35 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||39 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 3.00||3.28||3.12|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.00||1.33||1.41|
|Conceded||1.83 / 2.00||1.94||1.71|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||67 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||28 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||72 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||22 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||28 %||53 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 6.00||5.06||3.82|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.00||1.89||2.41|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.17||1.78||1.29|
|Fouls||14.71 / 14.50||13.17||16.35|
|Shots||13.29 / 15.17||14.00||12.53|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 5.33||5.39||4.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 67%||67 %||61 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||17 %||6 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 4.00||3.78||3.06|
|Scored||2.31 / 3.00||2.72||1.89|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.00||1.06||1.17|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||61 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 50%||33 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||94 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||33 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 100%||78 %||61 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.64 / 4.33||5.94||5.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.67||2.00||1.88|
|Fouls||9.75 / 10.00||9.22||10.28|
|Shots||17.53 / 15.00||17.83||17.22|
|Shots on Target||6.94 / 5.83||7.72||6.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Torino vs Napoli Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.16|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|