- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Toronto will welcome Vancouver Whitecaps to Exploria Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Toronto 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Toronto has won 7 matches, and Vancouver Whitecaps triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Toronto is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 1 games on home soil. Although Toronto is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Vancouver Whitecaps has picked up 7 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vancouver Whitecaps wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vancouver Whitecaps kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Toronto to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Toronto's home and Vancouver Whitecaps's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Toronto vs Vancouver Whitecaps Betting Tips
Toronto vs Vancouver Whitecaps Head to Head
Average stats between Toronto and Vancouver Whitecaps in most recent 15 outings in the USA MLS.
Toronto vs Vancouver Whitecaps Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Toronto and Vancouver Whitecaps across current season. Calculated from Toronto's Home stats and Vancouver Whitecaps's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Toronto has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Toronto has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Toronto will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Can Toronto turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 2 defeats.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Toronto has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/3 games for Toronto this season.
- Coming into this game, Vancouver Whitecaps has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vancouver Whitecaps has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vancouver Whitecaps will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Toronto, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vancouver Whitecaps has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/4 games for Vancouver Whitecaps this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 67%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 2.33||4.00||4.00|
|Scored||1.33 / 0.67||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||2.67 / 1.67||2.00||3.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||67% / 0%||100 %||50 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.00||7.00||1.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.17||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||3.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 9.83||11.00||12.00|
|Shots||13.50 / 10.50||15.00||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 3.83||8.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||0 %||100 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||1.33||4.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.17||1.00||2.00|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.00||0.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 3.17||5.67||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||2.33||1.00|
|Offsides||1.25 / 0.67||1.67||0.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 12.33||12.67||8.00|
|Shots||8.75 / 10.33||8.00||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 3.67||3.67||8.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Toronto vs Vancouver Whitecaps Odds
|HT 1||2.09||HT X||2.62||HT 2||5.54|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.18|