- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Torquay United will welcome Barnet to Plainmoor Ground for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Torquay United 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Torquay United has won 2 matches, and Barnet triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Torquay United's latest fixture against Stockport County ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Torquay United scored in both halves in the 40th and 57th minute.
Barnet's previous game in the competition versus Solihull Moors ended in an away 1-0 loss. Barnet had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Although Torquay United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Barnet has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barnet wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barnet kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Torquay United is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
The Bees failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Torquay United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Torquay United wins on average 1.91 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Barnet. My prediction is Torquay United to win.
Torquay United vs Barnet Betting Tips
Torquay United vs Barnet Head to Head
Average stats between Torquay United and Barnet in most recent 4 outings in the England National League.
Torquay United vs Barnet Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Torquay United and Barnet across current season. Calculated from Torquay United's Home stats and Barnet's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Torquay United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Torquay United has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Torquay United at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Torquay United as they have now gone 15 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Torquay United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Barnet, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Torquay United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (57% of all matches) involving Torquay United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Barnet has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Barnet has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barnet has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnet recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnet has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Barnet has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Barnet this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 2.67||2.73||2.50|
|Scored||1.66 / 1.83||1.73||1.59|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||1.00||0.91|
|BTTS %||57% / 33%||64 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||36 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||9 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||82 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||27 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||64 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.82 / 4.00||6.41||5.23|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.80||1.64||1.36|
|Offsides||2.28 / 2.50||2.27||2.29|
|Fouls||11.14 / 12.00||11.09||11.19|
|Shots||12.02 / 11.17||12.41||11.64|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 5.67||6.73||5.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||64% / 100%||67 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.98 / 3.17||2.62||3.33|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.76||1.00|
|Conceded||2.10 / 2.50||1.86||2.33|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 67%||28 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||5 %||24 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||52 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||24 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 33%||29 %||10 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 3.83||3.76||4.14|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.80||2.05||2.24|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.40||1.67||2.15|
|Fouls||11.98 / 14.80||12.33||11.60|
|Shots||9.33 / 7.17||9.33||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 3.33||4.00||4.62|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Torquay United vs Barnet Odds
|HT 1||1.62||HT X||2.75||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.65||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.49||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|