- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Tottenham Hotspur will welcome Aston Villa to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Tottenham Hotspur has won 16 matches, and Aston Villa triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.91 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Aston Villa's previous game in the competition versus Crystal Palace ended in an away 3-2 loss. The Lions didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Aston Villa was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 17th and 34th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tottenham Hotspur is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Spurs's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Aston Villa has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Claret and Blue has collected 1.58 points on average per away game, compared to 1.32 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Lilywhites lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 53% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Villa got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tottenham Hotspur wins on average 1.74 points per home game, compared to 1.58 points per away game for Aston Villa. My prediction is Tottenham Hotspur to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.61 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Tottenham Hotspur's home and Aston Villa's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Tottenham Hotspur has scored in 84% of home games. Aston Villa is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Betting Tips
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Head to Head
Average stats between Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa in most recent 23 outings in the England Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa across current season. Calculated from Tottenham Hotspur's Home stats and Aston Villa's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Tottenham Hotspur has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Tottenham Hotspur has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aston Villa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tottenham Hotspur from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Tottenham Hotspur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Tottenham Hotspur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (55% of all matches) involving Tottenham Hotspur has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tottenham Hotspur will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Aston Villa when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Tottenham Hotspur stop this run?
- Aston Villa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Aston Villa has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Tottenham Hotspur get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Aston Villa, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||53 %||42 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||16 %||26 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 3.33||2.89||3.05|
|Scored||1.79 / 2.00||1.84||1.74|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.33||1.05||1.32|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||47 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 50%||37 %||32 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||84 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||74 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 5.80||4.53||4.32|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.37||1.63|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.80||1.29||1.16|
|Fouls||11.08 / 9.80||11.89||10.26|
|Shots||12.55 / 14.20||13.26||11.84|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 7.20||6.42||4.95|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||37 %||47 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 3.00||2.95||2.37|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.50||1.53||1.37|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.50||1.42||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||37 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||47 %||63 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 6.40||6.21||5.00|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.17||1.84||1.89|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.40||1.56||2.39|
|Fouls||11.42 / 11.60||11.95||10.89|
|Shots||14.89 / 17.40||15.42||14.37|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 6.00||6.11||5.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|