- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Tottenham Hotspur will welcome Sheffield United to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for a matchday 34 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended in a Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Tottenham Hotspur has won 2 matches, and Sheffield United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Tottenham Hotspur's last game in the England Premier League against Southampton at home ended in a 2-1 win. Spurs had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Tottenham Hotspur played much better in the first half and scored in the 60th and 90th minute.
Sheffield United's recent game against Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a home 1-0 win. Although The Blades didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sheffield United put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 19th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tottenham Hotspur is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Tottenham Hotspur is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Sheffield United has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sheffield United wins 0.24 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. The Lilywhites is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
The Blades failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against The Lilywhites. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tottenham Hotspur wins on average 1.76 points per home game, compared to 0.24 points per away game for Sheffield United. My prediction is Tottenham Hotspur to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Tottenham Hotspur's home and Sheffield United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Head to Head
Average stats between Tottenham Hotspur and Sheffield United in most recent 5 outings in the England Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tottenham Hotspur and Sheffield United across current season. Calculated from Tottenham Hotspur's Home stats and Sheffield United's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Tottenham Hotspur has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tottenham Hotspur has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sheffield United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tottenham Hotspur from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Tottenham Hotspur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Tottenham Hotspur, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (54% of all matches) involving Tottenham Hotspur has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tottenham Hotspur will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sheffield United recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 20 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sheffield United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/35 games for Sheffield United this season.
- Sheffield United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.51 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 33%||53 %||39 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||18 %||28 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 3.33||2.94||2.89|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.67||1.88||1.61|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.67||1.06||1.28|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||47 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||18 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||12 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||35 %||28 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||82 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||35 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||71 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 4.80||4.24||4.17|
|Cards||1.51 / 1.33||1.41||1.61|
|Offsides||1.18 / 1.60||1.20||1.17|
|Fouls||11.26 / 9.00||12.00||10.56|
|Shots||12.26 / 12.40||12.71||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.49 / 4.80||6.06||4.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||22 %||6 %|
|Draw %||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Loss %||80% / 83%||72 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.11||2.47|
|Scored||0.51 / 0.33||0.61||0.41|
|Conceded||1.77 / 2.00||1.50||2.06|
|BTTS %||34% / 17%||33 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||22 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scores %||43% / 33%||50 %||35 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||22 %||24 %|
|Possession %||41% / 42%||43 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 4.00||4.56||4.35|
|Cards||2.03 / 1.67||1.72||2.35|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.00||2.11||1.53|
|Fouls||12.06 / 11.80||11.78||12.35|
|Shots||9.26 / 9.60||10.06||8.41|
|Shots on Target||3.54 / 3.40||3.83||3.24|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Odds
|HT 1||1.72||HT X||2.50||HT 2||8.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|