- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 RSB Berkane vs Moghreb Tétouan Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Tranmere Rovers will welcome Barrow to Prenton Park for a matchday 44 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Tranmere Rovers has won 3 matches, and Barrow triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Tranmere Rovers's latest fixture against Bradford City ended in an away 1-0 win. Tranmere Rovers was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Tranmere Rovers set the tone early and scored just before the break.
Barrow's recent game against Port Vale ended in a home 0-2 loss. The Bluebirds had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Tranmere Rovers is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 23 games on home soil. Although Tranmere Rovers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Barrow has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barrow wins 0.91 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barrow kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tranmere Rovers is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
The Bluebirds is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Tranmere Rovers.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tranmere Rovers wins on average 1.65 points per home game, compared to 0.91 points per away game for Barrow. My prediction is Tranmere Rovers to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.29 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 37% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Barrow's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Barrow's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tranmere Rovers vs Barrow Betting Tips
Tranmere Rovers vs Barrow Head to Head
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Barrow in most recent 8 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Tranmere Rovers vs Barrow Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Barrow across current season. Calculated from Tranmere Rovers's Home stats and Barrow's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Tranmere Rovers has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tranmere Rovers has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Tranmere Rovers at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Tranmere Rovers has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Tranmere Rovers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Barrow, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tranmere Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tranmere Rovers has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tranmere Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/46 games for Tranmere Rovers this season.
- Coming into this game, Barrow has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Barrow has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barrow has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barrow recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Barrow has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 23/46 games for Barrow this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||48 %||39 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||35 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||30 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 3.50||2.26||2.30|
|Scored||1.20 / 2.00||1.30||1.09|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.50||0.96||1.22|
|BTTS %||35% / 67%||39 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 67%||22 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||4 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 67%||39 %||13 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||65 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 17%||35 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||52 %||35 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 4.80||4.95||5.43|
|Cards||1.48 / 1.67||1.43||1.52|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.25||1.83||2.13|
|Fouls||10.98 / 13.00||11.32||10.65|
|Shots||11.04 / 12.40||10.82||11.26|
|Shots on Target||4.07 / 5.40||4.32||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||30 %||26 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||35 %||13 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||35 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 2.00||2.78||2.09|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.39||0.91|
|Conceded||1.28 / 0.67||1.39||1.17|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||61 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||13 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||78 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||17 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 50%||52 %||26 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.30 / 4.00||4.39||4.19|
|Cards||1.98 / 2.17||1.96||2.00|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.40||1.74||1.55|
|Fouls||10.05 / 10.60||10.36||9.71|
|Shots||11.20 / 10.80||12.57||9.71|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 5.40||5.00||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tranmere Rovers vs Barrow Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|