- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Tranmere Rovers will welcome Rochdale to Prenton Park for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Rochdale 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Tranmere Rovers has won 1 match, and Rochdale triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Tranmere Rovers's latest fixture against Salford City ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Tranmere Rovers was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 70 minute.
Rochdale's recent game against Newport County ended in a home 3-0 win. Although The Dale didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Rochdale had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd, 72nd and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tranmere Rovers is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 13 games on home soil. Tranmere Rovers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
Rochdale has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rochdale wins 1.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rochdale kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Tranmere Rovers is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Dale failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Tranmere Rovers. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tranmere Rovers wins on average 2.31 points per home game, compared to 1.08 points per away game for Rochdale. My prediction is Tranmere Rovers to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 45% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Rochdale's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tranmere Rovers vs Rochdale Betting Tips
Tranmere Rovers vs Rochdale Head to Head
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Rochdale in most recent 6 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Tranmere Rovers vs Rochdale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Rochdale across current season. Calculated from Tranmere Rovers's Home stats and Rochdale's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Tranmere Rovers has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tranmere Rovers has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tranmere Rovers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Rochdale's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Tranmere Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Tranmere Rovers as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Tranmere Rovers has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Tranmere Rovers is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Rochdale, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Tranmere Rovers has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tranmere Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/24 games for Tranmere Rovers this season.
- It's likely that Tranmere Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Rochdale has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rochdale has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Rochdale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rochdale, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (64% of all matches) involving Rochdale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rochdale will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 67%||77 %||25 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||23 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.68 / 3.50||1.92||1.42|
|Scored||1.08 / 2.00||1.46||0.67|
|Conceded||0.60 / 1.50||0.46||0.75|
|BTTS %||20% / 67%||15 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 67%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 67%||31 %||17 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||77 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 17%||62 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||69 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.80||4.92||4.17|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||1.92||2.08|
|Offsides||1.83 / 2.25||1.83||1.82|
|Fouls||11.72 / 13.00||10.85||12.67|
|Shots||11.84 / 12.40||12.00||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.72 / 5.40||5.23||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||27 %||25 %|
|Draw %||39% / 67%||45 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||27 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 5.33||2.36||3.00|
|Scored||1.30 / 2.50||1.27||1.33|
|Conceded||1.39 / 2.83||1.09||1.67|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||55 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||9 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||9 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||73 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||27 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||45 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 3.60||6.73||5.33|
|Cards||1.04 / 2.00||1.00||1.08|
|Offsides||1.57 / 0.60||1.73||1.42|
|Fouls||8.09 / 8.60||6.27||9.75|
|Shots||14.52 / 13.00||16.18||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 5.60||4.91||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tranmere Rovers vs Rochdale Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|