- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Tranmere Rovers will welcome Salford City to Prenton Park for a matchday 8 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Tranmere Rovers has won 0 matches, and Salford City triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Tranmere Rovers's latest fixture against Rochdale ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Tranmere Rovers. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Salford City's recent game against Bradford City ended in a home 1-0 win. The Ammies dominated the game and deserved the win. Salford City deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tranmere Rovers is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 6 games on home soil. Tranmere Rovers has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Salford City has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Salford City wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Salford City kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tranmere Rovers or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Salford City's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Tranmere Rovers's home and Salford City's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tranmere Rovers vs Salford City Betting Tips
Tranmere Rovers vs Salford City Head to Head
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Salford City in most recent 3 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Tranmere Rovers vs Salford City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tranmere Rovers and Salford City across current season. Calculated from Tranmere Rovers's Home stats and Salford City's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Tranmere Rovers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Tranmere Rovers has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tranmere Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tranmere Rovers has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 71% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Tranmere Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/7 games for Tranmere Rovers this season.
- Coming into this game, Salford City has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Salford City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Salford City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Salford City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 67%||83 %||14 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||0 %||57 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.31 / 3.50||1.67||1.00|
|Scored||0.85 / 2.00||1.33||0.43|
|Conceded||0.46 / 1.50||0.33||0.57|
|BTTS %||15% / 67%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 67%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 67%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||83 %||29 %|
|Clean Sheet %||62% / 17%||67 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||83 %||29 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.80||5.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.46 / 1.67||2.50||2.43|
|Offsides||1.82 / 2.25||2.00||1.67|
|Fouls||12.17 / 13.00||11.50||12.83|
|Shots||12.85 / 12.40||14.00||11.86|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 5.40||5.33||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||38 %||20 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||13 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||1.63||2.60|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.00||1.13||1.00|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.83||0.50||1.60|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||25 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||0 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||62 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 50%||63 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||38 %||40 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.92 / 5.60||5.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.31 / 1.50||2.25||2.40|
|Offsides||2.58 / 1.40||3.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 11.80||11.71||10.80|
|Shots||13.31 / 12.40||14.13||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.77 / 4.40||6.38||4.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tranmere Rovers vs Salford City Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|